Kirito/Kazuto Kirigaya

Anime: Sword Art Online (S.A.O)

AUTHOR:Ofcourse, his a hero! I mean he saved people's lives from dying in a heartless video game. And saving Asuna too! Ha.. I just love his character. And I really love the art style of the anime. Anyway..He may have his flaws like when he started shutting himself out of the real world, but he was just heart broken, how he believed his aunt was his mother when she really wasn't and they did not tell him the truth. So he found it out himself. But he is still a really kind hearted person.
If he is a true hero say I!
AKANE: Author's still being a president.
KIRITO: Of what?
AKANE: The likes of you, 'the heroes'
KIRITO: huh?
AUTHOR:Don't mind akane, she is just stupid.
AKANE: What did you say?
AUTHOR:Oh, sorry. hearing problems?
AKANE: You know that you are also insulting yourself because we are one person.
AUTHOR:Oh! so your also a president.
AKANE: Then that means you also have hearing problems!
KIRITO: Girls and their fights.. Just use swords you could solve problems.
AKANE & AUTHOR: Yeah! great idea! *grabs swords out of nowhere*
KIRITO: Hey, i was joking-
AKANEO3O: You, alternate egos should stop fighting!
KIRITO: Haa.. silence-
AKANEO3O: Without me in it! *grabs a sword out of nowhere.
KIRITO: *walks away mumbling*

Hey! i hope you peeps understood what I was writing, its like akaneo3o is the real me and author and akane is a part of akaneo3o. You get it right? So it's like akaneo3o/me is both akane and author. But I do have a lot, others BUT it depends with my mood. oUo hope it does not confuse u!
vote
comment
suggest other anime heroes and the part will be dedicated to you and you will be part of the conversation above.
bye~