Ms.Jealous

Long story short Tabby was together with a guy named Chip specifically with Imogen's ex boyfriend which Imogen hated so she was trying to avoid Tabby till it ends but she couldnt..thats why she asked for her best friend's Noa's help Noa Olivar's help..first to make Chip jealous and for Tabby to take her hands off of Chip.Imogen and Noa started fake dating but till the time they were together Imogen realized she is not even jealous of Tabby she is jealous of Chip...so her plan was to break it off between the two like she learned from the Beasley twins,she did not wanna hurt anybody...she was just heartbroken,watching Tabby kiss Chip so happily burned her soul to the ground whenever they were around.

Imogen's pov:

I threw a party at my house,mom let me do it because she said i deserve it after i studied so hard this year.I invited a lot of people let along Chip and my crush,they were the most important part,Noa said she is going to distract Chip while i can make Tabby fall in love with me.

Minutes after the party begin everyone was already here,including the Beasley twins.
Noa came to Chip to talk to him while i grabbed Tabby's hand so she followed me to the kitchen.

-are you okay?-she asked and i just nod.

I put my arms around her neck and started dancing,she didnt look uncomfortable,she was laughing but danced with me.
We were moving to the rythm of the song we heard.
Later on she leaned to my lips...

-good plan,love..-she said.

-what..?-i asked.

-Chip and i were only dating to make you jealous,i asked for his help,arent you doing the same thing with Noa...?-she asked.

I did a sigh of relief,i became so happy and for an answer i just kissed her then we smiled at each other and danced the night away...