Vance~Pinball

Not everything is going to be the same as the movie but ill try me best to be it close

You go to get some snacks from grab n go but accidentally ruin someone's pinball game

Change the pronouns if you want

Y/N - Your name
Y/N/n - Your nickname

~

Y/N was walking to the grab n go to get some snacks for her and her siblings. She walked into the crowded store, a figure in the corner caught her eye. It was Vance Hopper, he was the most feared person in the school, he would beat up anyone who even looked at him wrong.

As Y/N grabbed all the candy and chips she could possibly carry she walked over to get a soda she saw two boys messing about but just ignored it. Once she got a can of cola she was ready to pay for all of her stuff. Suddenly she was knocked to the the floor by one of the boys who was messing with his friend.

She noticed that when she fell she bumped into a certain pinball machine. Vance hoppers pinball machine, everyone knew that if you messed with his game of pinball you.were.screwed.

She quickly stood up grabbing all the snacks she dropped " I- I'm so so sorry, i should of been looking where i was going" she quickly said seeing the back of a certain blonds head. "I almost beat my hight score you assho-, oh um no its, its , its fine. Are you ok" Vance said suddenly changing his emotion seeing the frightened girl. Y/N just stood there. "Here" Vance said grabbing a bag of chips off the floor Y/N hadn't picked up.

" Um thanks, sorry for ruining your game" She said looking into those piercing blue eyes " Its fine shit happens" he said looking at the girl " Oh I'm Vance by the way" he said putting his hand out. "Y/N" She said before shaking Vances hand. His hands were soft and big, their hands fit perfectly together almost like two puzzle piece.

Once they let go of eachothers hand Y/N noticed her face feel warm " Well it was nice meeting you Vance" she said quickly. " Yeah you too, see you around Y/N/n"Vance said before Y/N walked away to pay for her things. Vance Hopper just gave her a nickname! She couldn't believe she was blushing . She was blushing from.Vance Hopper.

As she left the store she sat on the worn out bench just processing the fact that that Vance Hopper didn't beat the shit out of her, if it was someone else they would've been in hospital by now. She sat their for a few minutes but was suddenly interrupted by the sound of police sirens.

She saw them run into the store. They came out with Vance, they were dragging him to the police car. Once he saw the girl on the bench he gave her a large grin before winking at her as he got stuffed into the car. Y/N blushed hard before walking home. Their was only one thing on her mind.

Vance Hopper.

~

Hope you like the first imagine ill try and make one for each character💖
- 514 words