Bruce~ My fav baseball player

Change pronouns for if you would want

Y/N - your name

~

Y/N was on her way to her boyfriend Bruces baseball game, she sat next to Gwen her best friend. She was cheering for both teams since Finney was on one and Bruce was on the other. She was hoping Bruces team won though.

Timeskip

Once the game was over Y/N went over to congratulate Bruce. "Bruce, you did so well" she said happily. "Thanks" he said kissing her head softly. Bruce grabbed her hand as they started to walk to his house. "Are you going to celebrate your win with your family?" Y/N asked him. "Well i was thinking me and you could watch a movie and order take out" He said looking at her. "Sounds great" she said happily.

Once they got to Bruces house they were trying to decide what movie to watch." How about romance" Y/N said "Nooo" Bruce said throwing his head back. "I know how about horror" Bruce said with a grin. "Ugh fine" Y/N said.

They were about half way through the movie when a really scary part came up , Y/N quickly buried her head into Bruces chest. "How are you scared this is nothing" he said with a laugh. "Shut up" she said slightly muffled. Bruce rubbed her back. "Is it over yet" Y/N asked "Yup" Bruce said popping the P. She turned back around leaning on Bruce.

The movie was close to finishing when the two got very tired. Y/N placed her head on his shoulder. "Goodnight" she said quietly. "Night" Bruce said kissing her on her cheek and laying his head on top of hers.

~

Omg Enemies to lovers got to 35k reads thank you!💖
- 295 words