Bio

Name: Y/N L/N, in game End later on Gilgamesh

Age: 36

Gender: Male

Your looks: Even though you look like a human, your race is still a Heteromorphic one.

Skill in real life:

Great reflexes

Highly intellegent

Loves Empire/Kingdom settings

Race:

Aasimar [15]

Scourge Aasimar [10]

etc [5]

Job classes:

Paladin [10]

Holy Knight [10]

Radiant Caster [10]

Sorcerer [5]

World Champion [5]

Etc [30]

Stats:

HP: 80

MP: 80

Phy. Atk.: 65

Phy. Def.: 90

Agility: 40

Mag. Atk.: 100

Mag. Def.: 95

Resistance: 90

Special ability: 100

Total: 740

Karma: 0 [Neutral]

Background: As one of the 9 world champions, your skills in pvp are really high with only few able to match you. Most people did however find your build annoying to deal with and you didn't get along with Warrior Takemikazuchi.

Still you liked to roleplay as this arrogant king who holds all the power in the world and is untouchble, many praised you for your roleplaying.

In the real life however you really didn't care about anybody, since you were an assassin but your guild mates never found this out.

Equipment:

10 rings- each have a specific function

Heavy armor: Golden armor of the gods(your golden armor)- world champion level item, capable of many things but boosts highest magic and physical resistance.

Golden earings

Amulet of Uruk

Many other high class items(amors, swords, spears, wands and etc.)

World item: EA (Creatly boosts all stats and is cabable of oneshoting any opponent when it's ability is activated, due to the use of another world item. You are the only capable of using EA, but because of that you need a key that can never leave your side and will always return to you.)