|~11~|

(SOMEONE HELP IM SAT ON MY BOYFRIENDS LAP WHITE WRITING THIS AAAAAA)
Alex POV<3:

I don't know where Wilbur was taking me but he had his hand on my thigh,I'm not going to lie,I'm feeling like a god from the way Wilbur is treating me.

"I am read to go honey"I say,resting my hand on his.

"Okay let's go"Wilbur says,starting his car.

He only ever drives this car if it's an important event or we are going out on a date.I just assume that it's because he hasn't got his other cars over here yet.He seems quite excited about where's e are going.He has an adorable smile on his face,I start just admiring his face.There are so many beauty marks I hadn't noticed before.He looks at me and kisses me on the cheek.

"Darling we are here"Wilbur says,removing his hand from my thigh.

I look out of the window screen and notice we are at Phil house.strange.

"Okay I'm coming,baby"I say,getting out of the car,still confused why we are here.

"You will know where we are when we get there baby,trust me."Wilbur says,taking my hand and dragging me into the castle.

"Okay baby"I say.looking at Wilbur's face again.

"Hey dad!"Wilbur's yell echos throughout the house,he starts walking again looking down at his feet as he looks like he is trying not to fall down?Okay now I am more at a loss than beforehand.

"Wil why are we here?"I ask,trying not to seem rude.

"I said you will know when we get there,baby be patient or you might get punished tonight."Wilbur says with a flirtatious smirk on his face.

"WILL!"I yell,covering my face with my hand,looking away as feel my cheeks rise in temperature.

"I'm being honest darling~"Wilbur says as his father enters the room.

"Your here!Are you going to the place now?"Phil asks,looking at both of us.

"Yes,dad."Wilbur hugs Phil happily.

"Thank you again dad"Wilbur says to him,seeming happy.

"No problem mate!now,go and do it!"Phil says,smiling at Wilbur

"Okay okay!"Wilbur says,turning to look at me.

"Okay let's go now"Wilbur says,looking at me with a smile I hadn't seen for weeks.Maybe we are meeting someone?I have no clue what 8s happening right now.

We start to walk towards the back of the castle.I remembered this part because we hung out the most twin the backyard on the huge swing.I noticed him look into his pocket but I decided to brush it off.Wilbur was walking quite faster than me and do you think I'm about to fucking walk?fuck no!

"Wilburrrrr"I said,looking up at him.

"Yes darling?"Wilbur replied,looking back at me.

"Can you carry me I'm tired"I say looking you at him

"I can love"he says,then picking me up bridal style as I wrap my arms around his neck

I plant a small kiss on his cheek and I notice the place around us getting familiar the closer we get.We're going to wisteria park I remembered it from the tall blue trees that were scattered around the park.It's also where me and Wilbur first hung out together.God,he looked so hot that night maybe that's why I fell so hard for him.I take note that we are getting onto the path with the benches.

"Wilbur you can put me down now."I say,kissing his cheek shorty after finishing the sentence.

"Okay baby"he says,putting me down.

"Let's go sit on the bench!"I say,grabbing his hand and pulling his in the direction of the bench we first sat on.

"Slow down!"he laughed out,still running with me.

"Okay okay!"I giggled,sitting down on the bench,still holding Wilbur's hand.

He sits down next to me as I lean my head on his shoulder.He rests a hand on my thigh and I overlap my hand with his.

"Why are you so dressed up?"I ask,intrigued wanting an answer

"Oh no reason."he responds,lacing our fingers together and rubbing a thumb over my hand rather softly.

"Okay"I respond,not wanting to push the question further.

"I just noticed your wearing one of my sweaters"Wilbur says,with a smirk on his face

"I am"I say back,leaning my head back onto his shoulder.

"Let's go under the blue tree,babe"Wilbur suggests after a moment of silence.

"Sure!"I say back and stand up,holding my hand out for him.

I am still confused why we are here.Don't get me wrong,I love it here I'm just confused why we are here after 3 months.

He takes my hand and we walk over to under the blue wisteria tree where we first played truth or dare together.

We get under the tree and he takes both my hands.Okay.What is going on?

"Alex,baby I love you so much and I never want to leave you,your probably wondering why we are here out of all places,right?"he says with a small smile on his face.

"Yes.."i say,smiling back at him lovingly

He gets down on one knee and pulls a dark blue velvet box out of his pocket.

"Alexis Quackity,the love of my life,my strength in everything will you marry me?"he asks while on one knee,opening the blue velvet box revealing a gold ring with a red ruby on the top.

"YES!"I yell,everything now making sense.Why we were here,why he was treating me this way.

He gets up from the ground and hugs me tightly,kissing my face all over.

"I love you so much Wilbur"i say,wrapping my arms around his neck,kissing his lips softly.

"I love you too"he says kissing back,softly.

I just smile I'm speechless.

Wilbur picks me up bridal style and begins to walk back into the direction of Phils castle.Oh my god,I am so happy I can finally call him my fiancé!

"I am so fucking happy right now.I love you Wilbur"I say,kissing him on the cheek.

"I love you too"he says,kissing me on the lips softly.

——————————————————————————————

OKAY WHAT DID YOU ALL THINK OF THIS KINDA RUSHED SINCE IM WITH MY BOYFRIEND AND I WANNA SPEND TIME WITH HIM IM SO SORRY

also I'm very sore right now and can't really stand :(

Go follow Random_chxld  they are amazing :)

Wc:1101 :)