Fourteen

I gather everyone in the kitchen and I was sitting on vinnies lap.
Y/n:Ok guys so since my mom and brothers will be here can you guys turn it down a few? Just cause I have two little brothers. One is 14 and the other one is 8. So please just don't rlly cuss in front of my little brother or mom?
They all agree.
Y/n:Ok thanks guys but they should be here in around an hour.
Me and Vinnie got to my room and I grabbed all my clothes that were dirty and put them in my basket.
Vinnie:Oh god I'm scared to meet your mom. And your brothers Do you think they'll like me??
Y/n:Don't worry they will love you. It's just my older brother and sister I'm worried abt. But their now coming this time.
Vinnie:Oh god. You have four siblings??
Y/n:We'll four siblings by blood. And I have a step brother on my dads side. But it's gonna be fine.
Vinnie:I know I'm just nervous. But tell me abt your family
Y/n:We'll my parents have been divorced for five years now. My sister is 4 years older than me, and my best friend. My brother is two years older than me. My step brother is a few months older than me but my dad and step mom got married around three years ago. My mom got remarried a year ago and my step dad doesn't have any kids. But they will love you. My 14 year old brother, Will is obsessed with video games so maybe you guys can play?
Vinnie:Yeah sure
Y/n:I mean if you don't want to it's fine-
He cuts me off by kissing me.
Y/n:Ok where are your clothes?
Vinnie:You dont have to do mine
Y/n:Where are they?
Vinnie:In my room.
He grabs the basket and we go into his room. Once we get his clothes we go downstairs to the laundry room. We put it in the washing machine and he puts me on top of it. He kisses me and I kiss back. He pulls away and starts it. He kisses me again and he starts rubbing my thighs. He got to the waist band of my shorts and started pulling them down.
Y/n:My mom and brothers will be here any minute
Vinnie:So we will have to make it fast. Wait did you get your birth control?
Y/n:No it ended yesterday and they don't have it in stock. They said it might be a few days.
Vinnie:Ugh I I'll have to use a condom?
Y/N:Yeah sorry baby
Vinnie:It's not your fault bub
He kisses me and I hop off the washing machine. We walk outside and I see the Uber that my mom and brothers were in pull up to the house. I run to them after they get their stuff out of the car. I hug my mom.
Mom:Hi sweetie!
Y/n:Hi! How are you guys??
I hug my brother Will and then my 8 year old brother Ben.
Mom:We're good!
Y/n:How was your flight?
Mom:It we good. Not a lot of turbulence
Y/n:Oh that's good we'll come on!!
We walk over to Vinnie.
Y/n:Umm so before we go in I want to introduce you guys to my boyfriend Vinnie Hacker! Vinnie this is my mom Andrea, and these are my little brothers Will and Ben!
Vinnie:Hi how are you guys?
Mom:Hi! Nice to meet you! We're good!
They shake hands and Will just stares up at Vinnie.
Will:YOUR DATING THE VINNIE HACKER?!?!
Y/n:Yeah
They shake hands.
Will:Hi!!
Vinnie:Hi!
Y/n:Ok well come on!
We go inside and I say.
Y/n:Ok so no one is here right now. There all out at the store but they should be back later. But here I'll  give you guys a tour but we can put your stuff up first!
Vinnie:Here let me take your luggage.
Mom:Oh thank you!
Vinnie:Yeah no problem
He grabs it and we go upstairs.
Y/n:Ok so mom this is your room!
He sets her luggage down.
Mom:Oh wow it's huge!
Y/n:Oh yeah! And this is the boys room. You just go through the bathroom to get there.
We go in there and he sets the luggage down.
Y/n:ok so do you guys wanna unpack first or a tour??
Ben:Tour!
Y/n:Ok!
We walk out and we walk down the hallway.
Y/n:Ok so this is Jake's room. This is Paige's room, Jacobs, Kristians, Aces, Bryces, Jackson's, Mia and Thomas's shared room. And then this is my room. And This is vinnies room. And then the kitchen, laundry room, living room, movie room, and then this is the pool!
Ben:Woah! There's a slide??
Y/n:Yep!
Ben:Can we get in now?!
Y/n:Sure if mom says it's ok.
He looks up at her.
Mom:Sure we can all get it!
Y/n:Ok well then I'll go get changed! There should be pool towels in the bathroom.
Ben:Ok!!
They go upstairs.
Y/n:Wanna get it?
Vinnie:Sure baby. Do you think they like me??
Y/n:Yeah! I know Will does. He's wanted to meet you for a while but I wanted to surprise him so I didn't tell him we were dating. And my mom does. Ben just takes a while. He has to warm up to people first
Vinnie:Oh ok 
Y/n:Don't worry babe
We go to my room and I put on a pink bikini and Vinnie puts on some pink trunks. I grab my phone and speaker. He grabs towels and our sunglasses. We go down to the pool and he kisses me.
Vinnie:God your so beautiful
I kiss him again and my mom and the boys come out.
Will:Oh my god it's wicked hot out here
I look at Vinnie.
Y/n:Now what'd I tell you?? Huh??im not the only one that says it!
Vinnie:Oh shut up
He kisses me and will says.
Will:Say what??
Y/n:Wicked.
Will:Oh. You guys don't say it??
Vinnie:Nope. Actually I never heard anyone say it in a normal sentence until I met your sister.
He laughs and Ben says.
Ben:Can I go down the slide?
Y/n:Can you swim?
Ben:Yeah
Y/n:Then sure
The boys get in and my moms and me sit in the tanning chairs.
Mom:So when did this happen??
Y/n:What?
Mom:You and Vinnie.
Y/n:Oh a few weeks ago
Mom:Why didn't you tell me??
Y/n:We'll I figured Ky or Will told you. I mean me and Vinnie have posted abt each other. I thought Will would have saw and told you.
Mom:No he hasn't had his phone for the past week. He was grounded.
Y/n:What did he do??
Mom:oh he was smarting off to me and he tried sneaking out.
Y/n:Sneaking out??
Mom:Yeah. I went into his room to see if he was still awake cause he had school the next day and needed to go to sleep. But I walk in his room and see him trying to get out the window.
Y/n:Oh my god are you serious??
Mom:Yeah
Y/n:Oh god
Mom:So what's up with you?
Y/n:Umm nothing rlly I got kittens but I showed you guys. Other than that nothing. What have you guys been doing?
Mom:Not much actually. I've been working
Y/n:Yeah. What do you guys wanna do while your here?
Mom:Well I was hoping one day maybe you could watch the boys and I could go meet up with some of my friends that live in San Francisco?
Y/n:Yeah ofc. Just let me know what day.
Mom:Ok what abt tomorrow or Wednesday?
Y/n:Anything works I'm free for the whole week but on Friday I have an appointment to get my hair cut and I might dye it.
Mom:Oh what color?
Y/n:We'll idk yet cause I wanna get my tips pink but last time I did that it didn't stay in.
Mom:Yeah cause your hairs so blonde.
Y/n:Yeah. Well me and Vinnie were talking but one day we wanted to take the boys to Disney or some sort of like amusement park?
Mom:Yeah! They would love that!
Y/n:And I wanted to take the boys out tonight at like ten one night to go bowling and get something to eat? That's when it's dark and inside it glows.
Mom:We'll I don't want Ben out that late but you can take Will.
Y/n:Ok maybe like tonight or tomorrow?
Mom:Ok
Y/n:Ah shit! I don't think it's open tomorrow.
I grab my phone.
Y/n:Yeah no it's not open tomorrow. I'll see if Vinnie wants to take him tonight.
Mom:Ok
I get in the pool and vinnie was playing around with the boys. He comes over to me and kisses me.
Vinnie:Hi baby
Y/n:Hey so I was talking to my mom abt how we wanted to take the boys to go bowling tonight or tomorrow night but it's closed tomorrow. So I told her we could take them tonight but she said she didn't want Ben out that late so I told her we could just take Will.
Vinnie:Ok yeah
He kisses me and he hugs me.
Vinnie:I thinks Bens as you say "warming up" to me
Y/n:Aww good
He kisses me and I kiss back.
Y/n:Hey mom what time is it?
Mom:6:34
Y/n:Ok. So wanna go at like Wanna leave 9:00 takes like 45 minutes to get there?
Vinnie:Yeah
I kiss him and he picks me up. He kisses me and I kiss back.
Y/n:I'm getting in the shower
Vinnie:Ok well I'm coming with you
We get out of the pool and I tell my mom I'm getting in the shower. We go up to my room and he locks the door. He shoves me against the wall and starts kissing me.
Vinnie:Fuck, you in that bikini makes me so fucking horny.
Y/n:Do you have a condom?
Vinnie:Yeah
Y/n:Ok come on
We do it and we get in the shower.