I groan as my best mate Niall shakes me awake. I slowly turn to him with a pout on my face. "Go away," i angrily say. "You think you're being mad when in reality you look like a puppy," Niall laughs.

I rolled my eyes as I can still hear him laughing directly in my ear. "Can you just fuck off?" Niall stares at me with his arms up, surprised as I rarely ever swear "alright Hazza, someone's in a mood?"

I mumbled to myself as he stares at me.

"Oh yeah, I woke you up because we are going to the Water Park remember?" I groan to myself because honestly it's too early for this.

I check the time and it's 7:00am. gods sake.

I slowly got up out of my bed and walked into the kitchen to see my other best mate, liam, standing their making us pancakes. I smile at him as he says "Morning Haz, you okay?"

"Yeah I'm alright, just annoyed about getting up is all" I tiredly say as I rub my eyes trying to wake myself up.

He comes up to me and gives me a big hug. That's the thing I love about Liam, his hugs. They're just so comforting and I feel safe in his arms.

He pulls away and gives me a pancake which I put Lemon Juice and sugar on. I look to my side to see Niall with seven pancakes piled on top of each other with Nutella, sugar, chocolate sauce, Lemon juice and banana on.

I stare at him still confused as to how he can eat so much. He shrugs as he sees me staring at him.

After we all finished niall shouts "everyone dressed let's go get wet!"

Me and Liam look at each other and groan at his purpose sex reference. Niall is all about making me and Liam uncomfortable and he successfully does that, all the time.

I go into my bedroom and change into some yellow trunks and white shirt along with one of my flower crowns. I'm an openly gay guy, most people at my university know I'm gay and nobody gives me trouble, because if they did they know Liam would beat them up.

Liams very popular at university, but for some reason hangs out with the gay boy and guy who never stops eating, but I don't mind because Liam is like a brother to me.

I quickly brush my teeth and we all leave to get into Liams car for a two hour journey to this water park Nialls been dying to go to for months.

——————————————————-

A/N:
Hello! This is my first fan fiction so I hope you enjoy it?? I should probably get to sleep tbf it's currently 2:00 A.M!

Also just to clarify, if there is ANY Liam slander in the comments I will block you, lotta love x

Goodnight!