chapter 2|| the basement

TRIGGER WARNING- abuse(not until the end of the chapter)

Abby awoke after what felt like a lifetime, feeling dazed and dizzy. She slowly sat up, her body shaking. She found herself in a gross looking basement, the smell of must and mold hit her nose. The girl tried to look around, finding her vision fuzzy and blurred. Her head pounded, the sound filled her ears. She pushed herself against the wall, Holding her knees to her chest.
That's when it hit her. She was kidnapped..how could she be so naive. Tears filled her eyes, Flowing down her cheeks uncontrollably. The sound of a phone ringing made Abby jump, she got up, practically running to the phone. "Hello? Is anyone there ? Please..help me" she mumbled. "It doesn't work. At least, It hasn't since I was a kid". Abby froze..turning to look at the man. "Put it back." He practically growled. Quickly, Abby put it back, her legs shaking uncontrollably. "Please..don't kill me" she begged, getting back into the hard mattress, backing herself into the wall. "Mm..I'll think about it. " The man said. He put the tray into the floor, pushing it twords her. Abby got up "how do I know you didn't put anything in it .." she said. "I already have you down here silly. What would I need to drug you for?" He hums, giggling. "Eat it..or don't. I don't care" the grabber said, leaving the room. The door shut, a click could be heard.
  At this point, Abby didn't care if it was poisoned, who knew if she would be fed again. She got down, grabbing the plate. She scarfed the food down, drinking the sprite right after. She put the bottle down and went back to the bed, laying onto it. That's when she heard it..that damn phone was ringing again. She got up, slowly approaching it. "Hello?" She said, holding the phone to her ear. Static could be heard on the other end, but nothing. She put the phone back, tears flew down her cheeks. She was beyond terrified. She laid onto the bed, closing her eyes tightly. She cried for hours..knowing she was probably going to be killed. The only thing on her mind was Kelly. She is probably so worried right now..Abby could just see her pacing the room.

-The grabber|Albert's POV-
He walked into the living room, watching as Kelly cried. "Why did I leave her alone..it's all my fault I should've been there for her.." she cried, her face buried in her hands. Little did she know..her best friend was just a few steps away. Albert was good with hiding his emotions, he sat next to her, placing a hand onto her shoulder."it's not your fault..you can't blame yourself for that. " He said, sighing softly. "I hope she's alive and safe..I hope the cops find her" Kelly cried, letting out a shaky breath.

||Abby's POV||
Hours passed since she was last brought food, she slept for most of the day. She missed her mom and Kelly..
The door slowly creaked open.. Abby closed her eyes, pretending to be asleep so he would just leave her alone. "I know you're awake." He hums, holding the tray. Abby sat up, she tried her best to hide her fear. "What's you're name." He asks flatly. "Uhm.. Sophie" she lied. He growled "oh really? Abigail." He dragged her name out..making her jump. He threw the newspaper to her, "and to think I was actually going to let you go...naughty girl." He said, walking out, slamming the door shut behind himself. 
-
That damn phone rang, Abby tried to ignore it but..the thing just kept ringing non stop. She felt like she was going crazy, unsure of what to do. She got up, grabbing the phone. "Hello?!" She said, she was so overwhelmed with everything, this just added more stress.

The phone was static.. Through the static..she heard a voice.

"Abigail.." it was a low whisper..it freaked her out. She immediately put the phone back, taking a few steps back. 'what the fuck. I must be going crazy..' she thought to herself, her body shaking. Abby heard the door start to open, she quickly pushed herself against the wall. The man was wearing a different mask then the last time, this one had a large frown. He put the food onto the floor, watching her. Abby slowly made her way to the food, quickly grabbing it. She scurried back to her spot on the floor, eating the eggs in front of her. The man just..stared at Abby..making her extremely uncomfortable. Once she finished she looked away, "please ..let me go..if you do I promise I won't tell anyone. You could blind fold me and leave me on the street..I'll walk home" she begged. The man tensed, his eyes never leaving her. "I'll think about it." He says, though..he probably wouldn't let her go. He turned around, making his way up the stairs. She watched as he shut the door...but this time..she didn't hear the click. This caused Abby to quickly get up. She made her way to the door, pulling in it.. it opened. She left the door open just enough for her to escape that night. 

  An hour or two had passed, she slowly opened the door. Abby quietly grabbed the hand rail, making her way up the stairs, trying to be as quiet as possible. So many things ran threw her mind..what if it was a trick? What if he was waiting for her up there..
She pushed the thoughts aside, she slowly peaked around the corner, looking around a bit.
Holy shit. This was Kelly's uncle's house. She couldn't believe it...her uncle was the grabber??? She hoped Kelly was still here so she could escape.
That's when she saw him. His shirt was unbuttoned, legs in a man spread. His hand was gripping a black belt. Once his eyes met hers he let out a low growl, getting up from his chair. "Tsk tsk...such a naughty girl..trying to escape I see?" He says, slowly walking towards her. "You.. you're Albert..Kellys uncle.." Abby said, letting out a shaky breath. Al didn't answer her, he just stared at her. Suddenly he grabbed her wrist, dragging her downstairs "naughty girls must be punished" he let out a low growl, throwing her onto the mattress in the basement. He pulled the belt back, striking her with it. She let out a cry. "You know..I was starting to like you" he mumbled, hitting her again. After what felt like hours, he stopped. Al got up, looking down at her "I hope you've learned your lesson." He said blankly before leaving the room.

To be continued..
1150 words