021. twenty one

tw - vomiting (from alcohol) in this chapter!

"hey," she says to kit as they've returned to their hotel room for the night, emerging from the bathroom. "so my mom already loves you."

"really?"

"yeah. i was talking about, uh, us, i guess to her."

"talking about me to your mum, hm?"

"oh, be quiet," she laughs, climbing into the bed to cuddle with her boyfriend. "if it really matters, yes. i've mentioned you quite a bit to her."

"that's cute. and to be fair, my parents have heard a lot about you from me as well."

"see? and you were making fun of me," she murmurs. "and i'm tired. turn off the light."

"so bossy today, jeez," kit replies, but shuts the light off beside them so that the room is dark. "did you have a good time today?"

"yeah. it's been kind of tiring having to film all the time so it's nice to have the next few days off."

"good." he kisses her head. "can i take you to dinner sometime this week while we're here? i've never taken you on a proper date."

"yeah, that would be really nice," bella replies, smiling in the dark.

"okay. good. love you."

"love you."

in the morning, bella wakes up to the bed empty. she blinks a few times, and sits up in her bed. she wasn't sure where kit was, as he wasn't in the hotel room at all, but when she pulled out her phone, she saw that there was a text from him.

from: kit
> hey i just went to the gym! i love you :)

she smiles and puts her phone back down. bella manages to get out of bed and walk over to her suitcase to find something to wear. she settles on a black corset top and some blue pants. once bella changes, she takes a seat at the desk to work on her makeup when the front door opens.

"you're up," kit says, smiling as he walks over to her.

"yeah, and what time did you wake up? you sent me that text over an hour ago."

"uh, yeah, i woke up at six," he replies.

"jeez."

"yeah. there was this really weird guy at the gym, though. he quite literally was jumping on the treadmill and eventually ate shit, and it was so hard not to laugh since we were the only two there."

"oh my god! did you make sure he was okay?"

"uh... no. but he was fine. he kind of walked out afterwards though. i suppose it was awkward."

"you're terrible," she says, shaking her head.

"right, does it sound good if i hop in the shower and then get ready and we can go?" kit asks, and bella nods. "alright. i'll be back." he disappears into the bathroom, and bella turns back to the mirror on the desk to finish doing her makeup. another five minutes go by and she is done. her phone rings, and she gets a facetime call from joe. bella answers, propping her phone up against the desk.

"hey," she says.

"oh, good. i thought you weren't going to be out of bed yet."

"funny."

"where's your boyfriend? still at the gym?"

"oh my god, be quiet. he's in the shower," bella groans. "he is taking me for dinner this week, though."