#3

F4M
570 words
#3 Handjob

~~~~

He groaned softly as I started pumping my hand that lay around his hard and throbbing dick. I swear I could feel it pulsating and twitching in my hand. I pumped slowly as I nipped at his shoulder affectionately. He lay on his back while I lay on his side, his head dipping backwards as the pleasure increased with every pump. My thumb rubbed over the tip of his cock and He shuddered, his breath stuttering and exhaling quickly.

One of his hands latched on the arm of the hand around his dick and he moaned louder when I smeared pre-cum down the length. I smiled darkly and fisted him faster, his back arching slightly. He groaned and his hand shifted to grab my free hand, his hand squeezing mine. I squeezed his hand back and kissed his neck slowly, my hand speeding up. His back arched more and his legs curled up a bit, his ass pushing into the mattress almost like he was trying to run away from the pleasure.

He squeezed my hand again and I used my thumb again, smearing more pre-cum across his length and dipping my finger nails into the slit. He cried out and bucked upwards, a word slipping past his lips; "Please..."

I smirked and my lips travelled up to his ear. I nibbled on the lobe and pumped a bit faster to unravel him more. "What's my name.." I whispered. He cried out again and curled into me, hugging my waist pathetically. "M-mommy- Please.!" He begged. I hummed in satisfaction and slowed down my hand movements, earning a disappointed whine. "Please Mommy.. I love you, please make me f-feel good.." He pleaded, arms wrapping around my waist desperately and burying his face in my boobs.

I smirked again and ran a hand through his hair before starting up the fast pace again. He whimpered into my boobs and pulled me closer. "Please Mommy.." He whimpered, his head tilting back in bliss. "Who's my good boy..?" I cooed, my free hand massaging his scalp while the other pumped faster. "I am! M-me, I am..! Please.." He yelped, his hips jerking forwards as wet sounds could be heard in the room, signifying the amount of pre-cum oozing from the tip and trailing down the length.

"That's right.." I whispered, butterflies in my stomach at the way he whined. I dug my thumb into the slit again which earned a loud cry from him as he thrusted into my fist. "Please, Mommy.. I'll be your good boy.. Please, I love you- please!" He begged in a whine. I gripped his hair and pulled his head up, a groan escaping his lips. I kissed him passionately as I pumped faster and felt him break down.

He let out a guttural cry into my mouth as tears brimmed in his eyes, his whole body tensing up and jerking forward as I felt hot cum shoot into my hand. I slowed down the movement until I felt him go completely soft in my grasp and pulled my hand from his boxers. Our kiss broke and I licked the mess from my fingers, a soft whine escaping his lips at the sight. He nuzzled into my chest and inhaled deeply, sighing contently.

"Thank you, mommy.." He whispered passionately. I continued massaging his scalp as I mumbled my response; "Of course baby.."