𝐒𝐨 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐚 𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐨𝐧

𝗞𝗔𝗥𝗠𝗔 𝗪𝗔𝗦 𝗖𝗨𝗥𝗥𝗘𝗡𝗧𝗟𝗬 under miguels body that was laying on top of hers in a star fish position. The time currently was 12:25, they usually wake up late because they stay up late and don't have anything planned for today. Well that's what they thought.

Mason and Jacob slowly and carefully walked into Miguel's room with their phones in their hand ready to snap a picture. Miguel's mom let Mason and Jacob in 3 minutes ago because she knows they are Miguel's friends.

Jacob and Mason quietly open Miguel's bedroom door peeking in to see them cuddled in bed.
"They look so cute"Jacob whispered
"Yea a little to cute...... let's wake them up"Mason said
"Totally"Jacob said barging in with Mason. They started making random noises which began to wake karma and miguel up. Karma is always moody when she wakes up so she was not having it.

I woke up to a lot of noise, I couldn't make out who it was since well miguel was on top of me knocked. I moved Miguel's arm so I can free my hand to wipe my eyes to get a better vision of who was disturbing my peaceful sleep. I don't know how miguel could sleep through this.

"CHRISY WAKE UPPPPP!" Mason semi yelled.
"I DONT LIKE THISSS!"jacob yelled right after Mason.

Mason and jacob. Oh they are so gonna pay
"What thee actual fuck. Why are you guys making so much noise. AND WHY ARE YOU RECORDING" I say now covering my face with Miguel's arm I did not want to be seen like this. My hair was falling all over the place and I have eye boogers in my eye at the moment even if they weren't visible.
"Aww what's wrong we were just starting you guys day off good , wake miguel up we're gonna go to the mall."
"you guys are so fucking dead."I say now waking up miguel.

𝗠𝗲 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗠𝗶𝗴𝘂𝗲𝗹 was brushing our teeth getting ready for the day since Jacob and Mason woke us up

"Pip pip and tallyho my good fellows" Mason voiced echoed from outside of the bathroom door
"Mason fuck you get from in front of the door before i kick it in your face."I say still having an attitude i had to wake up this early.
"You are so not a morning person" miguel says laughing while spitting out the mint flavored toothpaste
"Never will be." I say putting my wash cloth down on the sink "come one let's go I'm ready to leave with these dweebs."
We both walk out already dressed seeing Jacob and Mason on their phones.
"Let's go dickheads,let's get this over with already."I say grabbing my keys off of Miguel's dresser
"Someone woke up on the wrong side of the bed this morning"Jacob says laughing walking ahead of us out the door. I took that opportunity to smack him in the head and speed walk a little to my truck.
"Ouch! That hurts you know"he said rubbing his head
Jacob and Miguel laughs at his pain while we all get in the truck.
Miguel gets in the passenger seat as Jacob and Mason gets in the back seat

"I feel like a little kid."Mason says
"You are a little kid. Now shut up before I throw you out my car window" I say as I'm pulling out the drive way.

HEY GUYS IM BACK IM SO SORRY IVE BEEN GONE FOR THIS LONG IVE BEEN DOING STUFF😭BUT IM BACK AND BETTER sorry this was a short ass chapter but I just wanted to post it