chapter 1.

sapnap giggled as he made that awkward joke after that kiss in the closet " so erm.. that kiss. " that he thought of to make the loud silence not speak again, sapnap whispered under his hot breathe " god I can feel it. " he felt the hotness on his tongue spread somewhere else begging uncontrollably for Karl. he spread his sweaty hands behind his head looking down checking if he was hard, he was. he loved Karl anyway possible but he wanted more of best friends.. or?.. what am I thinking?!

Karl pov.
I slowly took off my shirt revealing my torso becoming hotter then ever, " what about the kiss.. " he found the cook outfit and slipped it on then put on the chef hat looking adorable. As soon I looked at sapnap he looked at his c-ck under his pants, I could feel my face burn with blush but hided it in anyway I could.

3rd person pov.
Karl slowly showed the chat his chef outfit making sapnap wait like a fucking puppy, as soon he ended the live. sapnap hided his boner with his long shirt seeing Karl change again right infront of sappy made him whine quietly with hot joy. Karl walked by sapnap wanting to go downstairs to grab a white monster to calm his mouth from the hotness. Karl felt hands grip onto him tightly grasping at his hips, " s-sapnap what the hell?! " Karl squirmed making friction. " why did you change infront of me?.. " sapnap questioned grinding his knee more into Karl, " we are best friends? why wouldn't I. plus I saw you have a huge boner. " Karl teased him but knew sapnap was not to be messed with.

Sapnaps pov.
god I want him now, I want to pound him into a big mess. " why did you watch me then. " nudging my arm around his shoulders pulling my finger to his chin pulling his lip down a bit, with the other nudging against the tip of his c-ck softly. what a fucking cutie, " s-sap.. y-your.. " Karl felt his hot breathe against my finger " I need your words handsome. " Karl squirmed more, pfftt I'm not letting him go.

3rd person pov.
sapnap pulled his hand into Karl's pants stroking softly as he whimpered with hands on the arms of the chair gripping with sweat " a-ah.. mhm. " sapnap heard the sound of curtains waving and stopped as dream interrupted the both in heaven with just a chair " w-what the hell?! " bursting into loud laughs and wheezes. sapnap pulled his hand out and pretended to hug Karl as Karl whined, " just hugging, what do you even fucking need. " dream replied catching a breathe " we are playing truth or dare, join us!! " nick gave a small pout and got up almost rubbing against Karl as what seemed and dry hump, " come on Karl are you coming? " smiled devilish. " o-oh.. erm yeah sure! ".

476 words! L-.