Betrayl........

Marina and Ruby. Ruby and Marina had been best friends for years. Then Matilda joined the friend group. Then Sadie. Matilda was like the 'leader' of the firend group. Marina was treated okay in the group, but she didn't say anything or argue because they were the only 'friends' she had.....
Thalia then joined the friend group who automatically became the most popular girl in school. Thalia became the new 'leader' and Matilda was fine with it as she worshiped Thalia, like all the other girls in the friend group. Marina felt like she was becoming more and more invisible. She knew that Thalia was talking bad about her and everyone else in the friendgroup, even Matilda! Matilda and Sadie were 'best friends' with Thalia. Even though Thalia was secretley talking about them and treating them like    .
Then Thalia said on the whole group chat something that would change Marina's life....
She wrote....
Marina is the worst. She's so mean. She's treating Ruby and Sadie the WORST!!!
Ruby replied 
                IK!!!!
Sadie was never active or online so she didn't respond. Marina dropped her phone, tears in her eyes. Marina knew that Thalia didn't mean for Marina to see it, she probably meant to send it on a different chat but Marina felt the worst. Marina's been nothing BUT nice to them.....
Marina laid her head on her pillow, eyes filled with tears. They knew all her secrets, her fears, everything. But you can't blam Marina, she thought they were her best friends...

the worst part was, she had to face them at school the next day and act like everyhting was fine........

WRITERS NOTE!!!!!
heeyyy! sry i havent been active latley, sorta like sadie, lol!!! how u like this story? if its bad then i'll stop writing it. I put alot of emotion and feelings in it... hope everyones okay.

ily all sm!!!!