Dream

"Hi, darling. How was the match?" you said, running to Mac as he entered the empty locker room and sat down on a bench, throwing his gloves down beside him in what would have looked like anger to an outsider, but you knew Mac well enough to know he'd never look back on a match in anger. It was most likely disappointment in himself. His self esteem as a boxer had always been low, after being rejected by over a hundred trainers just for being "short" it seemed natural that it would obviously take a toll on anybody. Especially somebody whose dream was to someday become a heavyweight boxer. Though at his 107 pound weight you both knew the disappointing truth was that it could never happen without serious risk to his health. You felt a lot of sympathy for Mac just for this alone. It shattered you to know he could never really achieve his dream.
"Horrible. I got my ass kicked by Kaiser."
"Oh, love. I'm so sorry."
He sighed in defeat as your hand trailed to his back to rub it in comfort.
"I feel like such a failure. Even the most amateur boxer could beat Kaiser."
"Mac, you've beat him like a hundred times. Losing one match to him doesn't make you any less of a good boxer. Not in my eyes, not in anyone's eyes. You're so talented at what you do. And everyone has bad days. But maybe bad days only happen so the good days feel even good-er."
He let show an amused smirk at your awkward and humble attempt to inspire him, yet somehow it worked. "And you know I will always admire you."
You cupped his jaw in your hand as you stared into his eyes. They were spellbinding.
The most gorgeous crystal blue, with dashes and fireworks of sage green around his diluted pupils. With soft, dark eyelashes framing his almost cat-like almond eye shape so flatteringly. And the way his messy black hair stuck so attractively to his forehead as beads of sweat formed like condensation on a soda can.
"I admire you more than you could know, Mac. God, I could kiss you. All of you. All day every day, just to show how much I appreciate every last inch of you." You blushed slightly as your eyes widened, realising what you had just said.
"Every last inch you say?" he smirked.
"Shut up."
Although you never admitted it, his cocky attitude never failed to turn you on. A small peck on his soft cheek soon turned into a full make out session, you every so often sucking on his soft lips to the surprising taste of his sweet cherry flavoured lip balm. His breathing became more and more rapid as he let his hands explore your frame, his touch lingering around your waist and ass, the adrenaline rushing through him. Not saying a word, your eyes darted down to his groin, the bulge in his shorts becoming increasingly pronounced, and back to his face, almost pleading to touch his body. He gave a reassuring nod and a smirk. Leaning over slightly, you pulled his shorts and boxers off, blushing noticeably at what lay within.
"Damn, they should be calling you Big Mac." you broke the silence, giggling at your own terrible joke while he rolled his eyes playfully and smiled. That genuine smile that drove you crazy. The Mac you knew and loved was back to himself again. The lime green boxing gloves next to him caught your attention, and suddenly you had an idea. Slipping one onto your hand, you met his confused gaze.
"These gloves aren't very flexible, are they? But it's funny that they seem the perfect shape to wrap around... a certain body part. Have you ever tried that?"
He became flustered as the realisation hit him, and looked away from you.
"Well... maybe once or twice when I was younger, s-so I could pretend it was a lady doing it to me..." He became extra quiet during the last part. You let out a small giggle at his confession; it was kind of adorable in a way.
"Well, you don't need to pretend anymore, angel."
Shuffling up close to him, you let your gloved hand slide down slowly onto his now
completely hard dick as he let out a quiet gasp. Then, while stroking his soft black hair with your other hand, you pumped confidently up and down his cock, starting off slow and slowly increasing speed, never breaking your extended eye contact. It got you so revved up seeing the blush creep across his face and his expressive eyes practically reacting to everything you did to him.
He bucked his hips into the glove, panting. You knew what he wanted. Smirking, you let your free hand find its way to his groin.
"I wonder how sensitive that tip of yours is."
You said, teasing him and rubbing circles around his tip while still rhythmically jerking his cock, taking in every last gasp and moan.
"F-fuck... my t-tip is really sensitive, you know that! Every single WVBA boxer is just outside that door.... I don't wanna moan loudly but God you're... gonna make me!" he whisper-yelled desperately between his panting.
"I have an idea. Shuffle forward."
He was confused yet obliged.
"Please hurry, I'm throbbing and it hurts. I want to cum." he whined. You gave him a nod as you stood up and sat yourself behind him, yet still in reach of his dick. Then, placed one hand over his mouth.
"Now you can moan all you need. I love hearing those gorgeous sounds, but I understand if you want to keep quiet for now." You said before resuming jerking him off. "But when we get home, I'll make you cum all over again, and I wanna hear you cum for me next time."
"Y-yes Mistress..." he bleated through the muffled whimpers and gasps.
Mistress? He had never called you Mistress before. God, why did that make you feel so hot? You dismissed the comment and chuckled softly.
"How close are you?"
"V-very..."
"Should I go faster?"
He nodded and you pumped him as well as you could while you tenderly kissed and sucked up and down his neck, leaving little hickeys. You felt him shiver underneath the touch of your lips. You didn't care if anyone saw when you left, you needed the whole world to know that Mac was yours.
"Oh, holy fuck....." he whispered as his breathing staggered and he tilted his head slightly back. You moved your hand away from his cock. The precum was already beginning to drip from it. You knew he was about to cum and you didn't want to get it all over the glove. He let out a jokingly disappointed yet understanding noise before he finished the work off with his own hand and soon enough reached his climax, his loud moans and screams of your name just barely muffled by your hand as warm cum spurted out every couple of seconds like a fountain, dripping down his still stiff cock and shaky hand.
When he had stopped and cleaned himself up, you moved to sit next to him and he rested his tired head on your shoulder as you gently stroked his hair and wrapped an arm around his waist, pulling him in for a cuddle.
"You know, I always thought I'd only ever be happy if I achieved my dream of becoming a heavyweight boxer, but I realise now that's not true. You're an angel, and I'd be happy to spend every last day with you. You're my dream."
You smiled, planting a soft kiss on his head.
"You're my dream too, Mac."