Su Hyeok x Cheong San - Part 15

Part 15 - start

[Time Skip - after 10 months]

[Saturday]

Cheong San and Su Hyeok has been visiting each other on weekends, but they haven't had the time to hangout on weekdays because of their current jobs.

They have different jobs because of their different skills.

(Cheong San works inside offices, and Su Hyeok found a very good restaurant that he could work into..as a chef, surprising?)

•Su Hyeok's POV

It's finally weekend again, and he could visit his beloved.

"Hi miss, yes i would love to buy this one." He said pointing at something.

The girl nods and gives him the thing he bought, "this would be 104,797 won"

Su Hyeok reaches for his wallet, "thank you, here's my payment" he hands the woman the money.

She bows, "thank you sir, is this for your girlfriend?" she politely asked.

Su Hyeok chuckles, "no not exactly, it's for my boyfriend." He smiled.

The woman's eyes widened, "that's sweet of you sir, Thank you for coming into our shop." and smiles.

Su Hyeok smiles back as he walks out of the shop holding the boquet of flowers.

•Cheong San's POV•

He just finished cleaning his apartment, it's been a week since the last time he cleaned it, so some spider webs has been showing.

He wipes his sweat and takes a break by sitting on the couch.

Cheong San took his phone to check any notifications, ' oh, Su Hyeok messaged me ' he said inside his thoughts.

[Messages]

new message!

Su Hyeok
- hello Sannie<3 i'm coming over

Cheong San
Hey Su Hyeok! That's great, i'll be - waiting for you<3

Su Hyeok
- okay, i love youuu <(°^-^°)>

Cheong San
I love you too..(๑˃̵ ᴗ ˂̵)~ -

end of message

Cheong San can't help but blush in front of his screen.

He quickly stood up to prepare coffee for Su Hyeok, he first boils water on the kettle and put the coffee powder on the mug.

[After a few minutes of waiting for the water to finish boiling]

Cheong San pours the hot water into the mug and stirs it with a spoon.

•door bell rings•

"Coming!" he quickly walks in front of the door and opens it up.

He sees Su Hyeok putting his other hand behind his back, but he didn't think much about it.

Cheong San let's out a warm smile, "hello Su Hyeok, come in" he said and gestured.

Su Hyeok then puts his empty hand on Cheong San's waist pulling him closer, he went to kiss his boyfriend's forehead, "hello Cheong San~"