𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝑶𝒏𝒆

Im Lee Chae-young or atleast i use to be. You see just a few hours ago i finished reading the manhwa wmmap and as expected IJEKIEL did not end up with Athanasia or any for that matter because he got rejected.

So i slept with a broken heart and well i woke up in another body. Dark luscious locks and beautiful purple eyes. This body's name is Aisha Rosein she or well im apparently a princess from an empire called Rose who will travel to another empire to be wed to a duke from said empire for an alliance as that empire has no princes and the newly crowned empress is still young.

And i am currently on my way to my future husband.

"Your Highness what do you think life would be in Obelia" Aisha's personal made Deya asked.

"Hopefully it is as wonderful as Rosein Deya, i could only hope this dear husband of mine is nice" Aisha answered.

"Your Highness, i deeply apologize that i could not tell anything about your fiancee as the Emperor forbids it but only told us to say he is a new duke who just inherited his dukedom. There are many good rumors about him your highness" Deya assured her princess as she cared for the lady deeply.

Aisha sighed, "Hopefully you are right deya...hopefully" she muttered.

Half a day passed and they finally arrived to Obelia. Despite coming for marriage she is still a princess and such she is an esteemed guest.

The moment she arrived at her fiancé's residence.

It was huge and immediately she knew he was rich

It was huge and immediately she knew he was rich. But not too long in the gate a very handsome guy greeted her followed by an older man who looked exactly like him.

But a sense of deja vu hit her, 'Ijekiel!, this cant be, but that means'

"My lady your husband's name is Alpheus duke Ijekiel Alpheus of Obelia"

"I don't wanna marry anyone Deya"

"im sorry my lady"

memories that aren't her appeared, 'so Aisha didn't want to marry'.

"Greetings princess Aisha, i am Duke Ijekiel Alpheus and this is my father Lord Roger Alpheus" Like the novel portrayed he is indeed charming especially his voice how handsome.

"Greetings duke, m'lord greetings. I am thankful to be in your care" Aisha curtsied.

After the greetings were made they went inside the mansion and wow it was huge. She saw the gardens, and she was immediately les to her temporary room. As after the marriage she is required to share a room with her husband. But it was still gorgeous, not as fancy as the one in Rosein but still fancy.

"Your Highness you should rest for now you are probably exhausted" Aisha did not object and so she changed into more comfortable clothes and slept.