Chapter 1: Gay

"Da- er Mr. Stark..." Peter fumbled over his words. "I need to tell you something... something really important that I've wanted to tell you for a while.."

"Okay, Peter. Go ahead." Tony rested his hand on Peter's shoulder. "I know something is on your mind."

"I... I'm gay. I know it might be difficult for you. I don't know why you would have a problem with this, but it's the way it is."

"WHAT THE FUCK?!" Tony was screaming at Peter!

"WHAT?! ARE YOU GAY?!"

Tony fumbled over his words again. "Sir?" Tony held his hand over his heart, his breathing fast and heavy.

Peter shook his head, confused and obviously embarrassed. Tony looked so hurt and for a few moments, Peter couldn't help but cry. Tony's words were like daggers and he couldn't understand how someone as smart as Tony Stark could be so... so misunderstanding."

"Peter... Peter... you're just a child... you're just going through a phase." Tony tried to reason with Peter, "You are a teenager and kids go through phases all the time."

"B-b-b-but... I'm gay... you have to believe me... I'm sorry, sir, but..."

Tony turned away from Peter and picked up a chair, slamming it down in front of Peter's face.

"IF YOU THINK YOU'RE GAY YOU'RE WRONG! WHATEVER FUCKING GAY THING YOU'RE DOING IT'S NOT GAY! YOU'RE NOT FUCKING GAY AND YOU'RE STILL A FUCKING CHILD! WE'VE TOLD YOU THIS SINGLE THING A HUNDRED TIMES AND EVERY SINGLE TIME IT'S ABOUT THE SAME FUCKING THING! IF YOU'RE TRYING TO BE GAY THEN YOU'RE GOING TO FUCKING BE A FUCKING MAN AND GO TO GAY PRISON AND YOU'RE GOING TO FUCKING FUCKING SLEEP IN GAY PRISON BECAUSE YOU'RE GOING TO BE A FUCKING CHILD!" Tony screamed.

Peter cried in his room. He cried until he had no more tears left to cry. Then, after lying in his bed for a while, Peter looked at the picture he kept of Tony and stared at it for a while. The young boy was smiling happily and looked so innocent, but now Tony looked angry and vicious.

"I'm going to keep this picture forever," Peter thought as he stared at the picture. Peter didn't want to forget how they once looked when Peter was just a little kid and that was the only way he could keep Tony close.

"I miss the old Mr. Stark." Peter smiled as he stared at the picture of Tony and him.

~

Peter had his fourth blow up fight with Tony and no matter how much Peter tried to apologize and tried to reason, Tony never listened. Tony refused to hear him. Tony refused to listen to reason. Tony refused to listen to the words of Peter that were meant to comfort him.

Tony didn't think it was a good idea. He didn't believe Peter was gay . Peter couldn't be gay!

Meanwhile Peter was scared... He feared Tony might get angry. He feared Tony would get violent. He feared Tony would hurt him.

"You're a coward, you're a coward." Tony's words echoed through the inside of Peter's head.

Peter tried to reason with Tony again and again but it only made Tony's words hurt even more.

"How can you be a coward, you're Spider-Man!" Tony yelled at Peter.

Peter was crying. Peter was scared. He knew if Tony got angry enough he would hurt him. Peter was scared and he hated Tony for that. Peter was so fucking scared. He wanted to leave, to run away.

"I'm scared," Peter sobbed out.

Tony walked over to Peter and punched him in the stomach. Peter doubled over. He doubled over again, the pain shooting through his stomach. He doubled over again and again Tony punched him in his stomach.