Flashback

So this will just be a random memory from my past.... 

Anyway......

Let's just get into it.
I thought u guys would just find this amusing so here's a little memory from my past.

I was in preschool, and I was just playing in one of those toy kitchen things. So I had one friend,  Ryan and he was a really nice friend...even though we were in preschool. He shared his cookie.

FYI, this qualifies for the start of a good friendship in preschool. So anyway he just randomly walked up to me that day and asked me to be his girlfriend.

Me being me... injust said yeah cause... well, I was his friend and I really didn't know what a 'girlfriend' truly meant. I just thought it was a 'girl' and she was some sort of 'friend' but more than a regular friend... possibly a best friend... I didn't know fully. (I  hope that makes sense, sorry)

So anyway he was like great. That's wonderful and all that shit. So he just joined me in the kitchen and we cooked pretend food together for a while. Then it he sat down on those little stool things and I came with the plates filled with pretend food. So we just sat there pretending to eat and all of a sudden he started gagging and I just sat there wondering what to do and crap cause well.....I was like 4 and I didn't know what the hell was going on.

Anyway, he just coughed as if he just choked and said I was a terrible cook, tiny me got so hurt I threw the tiny plastic saucepan at him! I was literally crying so hard! He was just like...ow, that hurt! And I was standing there crying cause he said I was a bad pretend cook. Did I mention he was my only/best friend? Yeah, anyway...long story short.
My relationship only lasted a day. I can proudly say this was it of my love life, other than this it's nonexistent.

Great!  *note the sarcasm

(Wait I forgot the boy who gave me a rose in 2nd grade on valentines day. Story for another time.)

And later in we both learned what a girlfriend was.....clearly it wasn't a best friend. My reaction was 'ohhhhh', as if I just figured out circles were round.

So...to sum this all up. I hope this provided some sort of entertainment for u cause I'm bored rn Have a nice day :)

-Kristen