ʜʏᴘᴇ ʜᴏᴜꜱᴇ ᴘᴛ 6

Warnings: language
Recommendations: dark mode
An: The long awaited part 6 is here! Sorry for the wait, I'm currently back in school:/

Y/n's pov

Vinnie helped me up off the floor, holding my hand. "They're going to laugh at us," I sighed. Vinnie looked at me in disbelief. "So what?" He shrugged. "If I even catch Renata looking at me, I'm going to kill her, and don't hold me back this time." I said, ready to open the door before being slung back. "Nope! As much as I want you to beat her ass, I won't let you. " He chuckled. I raised my brow. "Why the hell not?" "Because we don't need to get physical, it'll just make an even bigger mess," he assured.

I just nodded my head, knowing I'd fight her regardless of what happened. Vinnie then grabs the knob, opening the door to head-bumping with Thomas. "Shit" Vinnie winced in pain. "Sorry, I was coming to check on you guys." Thomas smiled, while also holding his head in pain. "We're fine, Thanks Thomas," I said before grabbing Vinnie's hand and walking past Thomas. "Guys, wait! I have some news, "Thomas shouted," but we kept walking. I honestly didn't want to hear anything he had to say, especially at this very moment.

We walked up to our rooms, and we passed Renata. We met eyes, and it seemed she was crying. I looked at her in confusion. Why is she crying? She humiliated me. I stopped Vinnie in his tracks so I could see what was going on and realized quickly after a good glance. She was packing her bags. "Is she like leaving?" I whispered to Vinnie. "I don't know, but who cares? We're leaving too" he shrugged. I nodded my head, following him into the room.

"Okay, I know we're leaving, but where are we going to go?" I murmured. Vinnie shuffled with his luggage before speaking. "To my mom's house," he smiled. I looked at him in confusion. "Your mom's house?" I repeated, making sure I heard that right. "Yea, why?" He chuckled. I grabbed some clothes, putting them in the luggage. "I can't just go to your mom's house and just move in vin." I sigh. " I didn't say we were moving in, we're just going to go until we can get an apartment," he shrugged, going back to packing his bags. I looked at him in disbelief. "And how long until that?" I exclaimed."Y/n calm down, it'll be fine, just help me finish these ba-" Vinnie started before being interrupted.

"There's no need for that," Thomas sighed, trying to catch his breath in the doorway. "Dude, what the fuck!" Vinnie shouted. "Why are you here? And why are you breathing so hard? " I questioned Thomas." I was chasing you guys to tell you Renata has been kicked out. You don't have to deal with her anymore." He sighed. Me and Vinnie looked at each other, then back to Thomas. "Dude, listen, the thought is appreciated, but we gotta go," he chuckled. "This place is so toxic, why would we want to stay?" I asked.

"You are right, it is toxic. And you guys didn't deserve any of this to happen. We were all looking at Renata the wrong way. That's why we're trying to make things right. " He pleaded. I was ready to kindly decline the offer, but Vinnie beat me to it. "So you just want to pretend none of this happened? This girl has been terrorizing us ever since we started that fucking show! And you guys know that and choose to ignore it. When something happened, you guys were always team Renata. You never had y/n's back, you guys just want us here for content and for this stupid show. " Vinnie shouted. "We are leaving," I sighed, before Vinnie slammed the door. "C'mon, let's finish up packing so we can leave this shithole." Vinnie spat, as he gestured me over by the suitcases.

* during the drive*

"Do you think we made the right choice, vin?" I sighed. He looked over at me, slightly rubbing my thigh. "We made the best choice," he smiled, leading me to smile along. "This is us going into the future," he chuckled. "Yea, succeed with our careers and get married," I joked. "Yea, and start a little family," Vinnie smirked. My face turned red, leading me to face the window. "Yea, one day," I giggled.

Vinnie's pov

I really love y/n and want to spend the rest of my life with her. I want to give her my last name and have mini hers and me's running around. She's truly a strong and independent woman. There's so much to love about her. I could go on all day, but you'd realize the list never ends.

Y/n's pov

We drove on a smooth car ride, jamming to our favorite songs, having quick make-out sessions, and buying all the snacks at the gas station. I truly do love this man, and plan to spend the rest of my life with him.

The end:,)

An: i Hope that was a good way to end this series! It was a long ride, and I enjoyed every single bit of it! And I hope you guys did too>33

I love you guys so much and I hope you have a good day/night🖤