♧♤ PART 6 ♤♧

Hello...
Welcome back...

How are you?
I hope you all are fine...so I am 😅
STAY HAPPY AND HEALTHY...EAT FOOD AND DRINK WATER..

Come let's continue the story...

Author's pov...
Arjun suddenly listened someone's chuckling turning into a laughing and then looked at the owner of the voice and saw siya...she was laughing while holding her tummy and shaking her head left to right and was trying to say something but was not able to as she was laughing very hard but after 10 minutes she controls her laugh then said...

Siya: you are so cute Mr.arjun... I never saw a person like you...How can someone be this much cute...(she said and gets up from her chair and came towards arjun and started to squeeze his cheeks with boths of her hands while still laughing...and arjun 's mouth was hung opened and he gets up from his chair then she again said...)

Siya: and yaa...pls just don't worry about me...am perfectly fine..I was just thinking how can you be friend of Mr.Arrogant Singhaniya...You are so soft and cute with kind nature but.,he!!! he is arrogant, cold , Cold as ice cube, rude and many more... (she said making faces and seeing her making faces on each name he started to laugh...and while laughing he said...)

Arjun: "Mr.arrogant singhaniya" This name is perfect for Kabir... ( he said and slowly slowly stopped laughing then with small smile he said...)

Arjun: but you must have felt bad...?

Siya: yes, but, just this much.( she said and showed him the gap between her index finger and thumb and again he laughed then said...)

Arjun : you are really childish... but now in serious way tell me truth... did his words hurt you ?(he asked and the smile on her face was vanished then with little sad smile while looking down she said...)

Siya: as I said I felt only a little bad, not much... I am perfectly fine Mr. Arjun and it was not your fault in all this...That's just the nature of Mr. Arrogant Singhaniya....(she said and he holds her little face between his hands then lifted her face upwards then said...)

Arjun: if you are saying this much then it's ok...but if you needed someone,am always here for you...
Take me as your elder brother...who is always ready to take any type of problem for his sister...okay...?(he said and she nodded with teary eyes and hugged him tightly...)

Siya: He is very bad, he called me a gold digger, and said that I came here to trap people, nhi...nhi...I have come to trap rich people, how can he think about me like this.(and finally, she cried while arjun was holding her tightly as she was shaking her head to much while talking like a 5year old baby, like who was complaing for her chocolate snatched by her cousin, then arjun 's lips left a chuckled and she noticed that and looked at upwards towards his face and saw him controlling himself from laughing by biting his lower lip and she makes angry face and said...)