FIRE!

The ummites gathered their main fleet around the arctéfact stone

The ummites gathered their main fleet around the arctéfact stone. They feared it and it had a devastating effect on them, turning them into a kind of rabid, contaminating zombies. Many of their worlds and planets were ravaged and only the earth produced the required effect. This is why the Ummites wanted to turn the earth into a kind of laboratory, using the deportation of different races... but this did not apply to them and they planned to take away the souls of the people enslaved by theirs in order to have an immortality for all... except for Tyrant who was the only true "Immortal", a bit like a queen of a beehive... All their attempts, however, resulted in the death of the host and they planned to add runes to the stone in orbit to finalize their plans and, with the armada and troops assembled in full, take advantage of the opportunity and receive the desired results... but Carnage was... the grain of sand and they decided, even against established laws, to act... as if for state reasons.

The visits, the officials and the submissions... they were all part of the scenery, much as prostitution was part of the drug trade. One was always linked to the other.

It was power/show and extravagant costumes were added to show their superiority.

It was the nature of things... everywhere in the universe.

And the serious stuff was about to begin...

An imperial cruiser made its descent near a track arranged with an elven temple with the colors and blazons of the Lord Tyrant

This cruiser, practically unarmed, served as an elevator for officials, the public and fans of the Ummites' show politics. Everything about them was extravagant and showed their superiority in strength, power and technology... But of all the subjugated peoples...and not yet subjugated, only the humans with their knowledge were able to compete with them, if they had been given time...

Soldiers, officers and seconds from Mondeville were on board... Elven priests were invited and some pro-Ummite fanatics. All of them wanted to put on their grotesque horned helmets...and parade with black boots here and in the universe...

The day went on..and they disembarked in an imperial shuttle 50 times bigger than the cruiser...

The.. Tyrant was waiting for them... in his mystical form. To show the difference between a God and mortals...