Careless

"Steve, wake up!" I cried. Steve's face looks all swollen up, blood drip all down him. Bucky places his fingers on Steve's neck.

"He's breathing, doll. I got a pulse, but it's weak... I'll call an ambulance." Bucky said as he stood up, taking his phone out of his pocket and calling for the ambulance.

"Stay with me, Steve." I cried, hold on to his hand. "Don't leave us or even Natasha. You'll be okay." I feel Bucky's hand put on my shoulder.

"The ambulance on it way." Bucky sat with me, checking Steve now and then as we sat and wait for the ambulance. Soon enough, we hear the sirens coming from the distance. Bucky quickly leaves me as he re-enters with two paramedics.

"In here," Bucky spoke loudly, the paramedics rushes over as Bucky help me and move us out of the way. I cuddle up to Bucky. I watch as they do their checks on him.

"His pulse is weakening," One spoke. The other paramedic rush out to the ambulance. "Do you know what happened here?" I shook my head.

"No, we just got back from a runaway horse when we found him like this laying on the floor." Bucky replied. "Is.. Is he going to be okay?" He stuttered.

"We do the best we can." The paramedic arrive with a gurney and the two swiftly place Steve on it and wheeled him out. Bucky and I quickly follow, sitting in the ambulance as they place things on his chest and drove away, placing the sirens on. I hold Steve's hand, pulling it closer to my heart.

"I'm here, Steve. Hold on." I cried, squeezing his hand, hoping he can hear me. Bucky wraps his arm around me and I embrace it as he plants a kiss on my head.

The journey was quick but it felt so much longer. Knowing that Steve was laying here, struggling to breathe or to open his eyes. Why did I have to be so stupid and go after Blossom, If I didn't... This wouldn't of happened and Steve would be awake, annoying the hell of me but he be here with us. The door swings open, we quickly jump out as the paramedics pull the gurney from the ambulance. A doctor runs over checking everything as they walk into the hospital.

"Who we got here and what happened?" The doctor asked.

"Steve Rogers, found in the stables by his sister, and friend." The paramedic informed. They Push through some double doors and I follow but immediately stopped. "I'm sorry we can't have anyone else past this point. You have to wait in the waiting area."

"Oh.." I slightly nodded, as Bucky and I watch as they cart him down the hallway, out of sight.

"Come on, doll," Bucky guide me to the waiting room and sat me down.

"We should of been there, Bucky. How..." I croaked. "Oh god Natasha, she.. she doesn't know. I have to call her and... and the others." I panicked. 

"Hey, hey... Breathe. I'll call them. I let them know what going on and get them down here, okay." I nodded, sitting myself back into the chair as Bucky leaves to call the others. 

The last time I was here... We walked out of here without our parents and now I'm back there where it all started with Steve, watching being pulled out the ambulance brought back so many dark memories. The only thing I can do is wait... Wait for the doctors, our friends, for him to wake up. Please be okay, Steve..

Few hours passes as each of the others arrives, Nat, Yelena, Pietro, Wanda and Vision. They must thinking I'm such an asshole. What kind of sister leaves her brother alone to go after a horse. I walk up and down the waiting room as the question rattles in my head.

"Shouldn't we heard of something at least," 

"I'm sure they are doing their best, doll." Bucky stood up from his seat. "Come and sit down, y/n." He puts his hand out, I hold on it dearly as I sat with him. Wanda beside me with Vision. Pietro and Yelena comforting Natasha. I feel slightly bad that I'm leaving here there when I should be comforting her too but I have no energy at all.