Are you Okay?

Adrian's POV

I heard footsteps leading away from me. I assumed that was Diego getting away from me. I couldn't blame him, I'd be mad at me too.

As I was going to drown in my own thoughts again, I heard a knock at the door.
I turn around to find Diego at the door waiting for a response.
He goes on for a second time.
And before he could knock the third time, the door flies open. Banging Diego right in the face, making him stagger backwards.
Holy shit.
My blood fills with fury.
I look back at Diego who has already fanted to the ground. I stand up, ready to yell at whoever opened that God damn  door.  As I march towards the door, a bag flies towards me. Hitting my chest so hard, I couldn't help but let out a yelp.
My attention is on the bag now, wtf.
I went to open the bag and see what was inside it.

Stale bread?
Eww wtf...
I search in the bag more to find some bottles of water and Takis chips.

Is that all!?!?!?!?!
We're starving and thats all we're getting!!!

I sigh and then look back up at Diego who was fanted by the door
I close the bag and leave it by the box he was leaning on

I'll leave the food for Diego, I'm assuming he was hungry.
Hopefully he'll forgive me...

I walk away to a corner of the basement and lie my head down on the hard cemented floor.
I wonder what's going to happen, Is my family worried about me? What time is it? Is Diego okay?

I look over to my side and see Diego's fanted body on the ground.
He was pretty far from where I was, but I can still see his closed eyes.
I look back over to the ceiling and slowly drift off into a deep sleep.

Diego's POV

I slowly wake up to find myself on the cold hard ground. I swear I found myself in my room fast asleep on the ground. But as I slowly recalled memories on the previous day I stood up quickly  staring at my surroundings. I'm in the fucking basement.
Fuckkkkkkkk meeeeeee

As I continued to look at my surrounding I found Adrian fast asleep on other side of the basement.

I let out a small smile

Hmf maybe this won't be so bad.