Have We Lost Everything Now...?

Keigo POV

Now that we're back in the kitchen, Shi' runs to me, pretty much jumping into my arms. "Do you like it Mama?" He asks. I smile. "I love it baby." He cheers happily, hugging me tight. Setting him down, I move to the island and sit in Touya's lap. Laying my head on his shoulder, I close my eyes. "She okay?" I hear Tomura ask quietly. "Stressed." Touya says.

Yes, it's true I'm stressed, but I'm also angry and worried. I'm worried that I could lose Touya and Shiloh. Worried, that something bad is gonna happen at anytime...

I feel horrible, I just can't risk losing another person again. Touya's hand caresses my back slowly, rubbing it in circles. It helps me relax quite a bit, but not a hundred percent. I feel Touya bury his face into my hair, taking deep breaths in and out. "We'll get through this..." He whispers into my ear.

"We will?" I ask, my voice hardly auditable even to my own ears. He takes yet another deep breath, and blows hot air into my ear.

"We will....I'll make sure of that."

"I'm sure you will...."

Touya rubs my back a bit harder, the pressure healing me a bit. "Do you wanna go to the bed-" He's cut off by a loud bang....

Suddenly, I'm jerked away from his warm embrace and thrown across the room. "Agh!" I hit the wall with a hard force, knocking what little air I had in my lungs at the time. "Mama!" I hear Shi' scream.

"LET GO OF ME!" I hear Touya yell furiously. I open my eyes slowly, and what I see, is my nightmare come true. Enji has ahold of Touya, his flames on. Touya squirms under his grasp, a teal flame surrounding the side of his face. "I SAID LET GO OF ME!!" He roars. "That's not happening." Enji replies, pinning Touya to the wall.

I look to my left, Shi' is standing in the middle of the living room carpet, his face full of fear. He's traumatized as Touya is dragged away infront of us both. "DADDY!" He cries out. I try to gain air into my lungs, failing at first. But soon, it thankfully comes. Getting onto my feet, I run to Shiloh and pick him up.

Instinctively, he buries his head into my chest and closes his eyes tightly. "Is that a child!?" Enji asks. "Yes...." I reply. "And that was your eldest son you had dragged away into a cop car." I shoot back vigorously. His eyes flash with horror and sadness. But soon his shakes his head and it fades. It fades just as quickly as it had appeared.

He doesn't care, he doesn't care that he just dragged his son to a place just as bad as hell. "So? He's a villian, its my job to protect the city. Even if it causes me to have to lock Touya up...." Enji says.

There was no emotion in him as he stalked away, no emotion at all. In the process of taking Touya, they also graved Tomura, Kurogiri and Toga. Though, they hadn't bothered to grave me and Shiloh. So here I am, holding my four year old son, and in pure terror knowing my husband was just ripped away from me.

Ripped maybe completly away. Forever.....

"Why....?" I choke out quietly.

"Why me....?"

I sob quietly to myself as I hold Shi', why did this happen? Had they followed me and waited to we were all vulnerable to attack? Or had the found the base and put cameras inside? There was no indication anyone else was here besides the League though, so had did they know it was here?

I'm so confused, and so upset. I don't know what to think, I don't know what to do. It's just me and Shiloh here in what was for a full two years, our home. And now, I know it probably won't be in the spane of twenty-four hours.

Yeah....short chapter-

This was only cause I didn't know what to do lol. So- I hope you guys enjoyed it.

Time: Just today

Words: 715 (wow so low....how weird.)

Idea/Inspiration: Brain

Anway...next chapter will definatly be longer!

Zoran out.