Chapter sixty-eight

Clarke's Pov : (four months later)

I was rushing to the hospital at three in the fucking morning, with a yelling Lexa beside me and a curious Diana in the back seat of the car. The babies had decided to get out so they woke the whole family up to announce their arrival. When we arrived at the hospital Natalie was waiting for us at the entrance with a wheelchair ready for Lexa to go in. after a few hour of suffering for Lexa and mine and my daughter's ears. The babies were finally ready to come so I let Alice take care of Diana while I changed into the hospital clothes.

Lexa : Clarke I swear to god that your never getting me pregnant again !!

Clarke : Honey you already said that the last time, plus you want more babies don't you ?

Lexa : Don't talk back, it hurts like hell. Just image if I started ripping out your dick, would you want to have that another time.

Clarke : Definitely not Angel, but now just focus on my voice and don't break my hand this time please. I love you and you are doing really great.

Natalie : Okay, Lex one more push and baby one will be here are you ready ? one... two... three, push come on.

She pushed and we heard a baby cry, I looked at Lexa and she smiled nodding at me to go see our second child.

Natalie : Well, I present you your baby girl. 

She handed our girl to one of the nurse that told me to go with her. After cleaning the baby she put her in a soft blanket that my mom had gifted the twins for their birth. I took her in my arms and I had really missed the feeling of having a little baby in my arm, Diana was now a tall three years old. I went back to Lexa's side and handed her our baby girl before Natalie told to take her again since the second baby was coming. I had my baby girl in one hand and Lexa's hand in my second hand. After 10 long minutes we heard a second cry and Natalie handed Lexa her baby boy. 

We had both decided that she would name the boy and I was naming the girl. The only person aware of the names was Diana because she had to approve both names, so we called her in and she came with Alice, Jasmine and Naoh. Noah immediately awed at the sight of his godchildren while Jasmine was frozen. After a nudge from Diana they finally approached us and the baby.

 After a nudge from Diana they finally approached us and the baby

Clarke : Diana, meet your younger siblings. Do you want to say the names, or mama and mommy are telling everyone ? 

Diana : You can say them mommy, I don't mind.

I looked at Lexa and she nodded before talking.

Lexa : Guys this is Ethan Lucas Griffin-Woods.

Clarke : And this is his big sister Emma Luna Griffin-Woods.

Jasmine : Oh my god I love the names.

Diana : They choose my aunt and uncle name for my baby sister and brother, did you see Nono.

Noah : Wait your uncle's name is Aiden and your aunt is named Madi ??

Lexa : I had a twin sister her name was Luna.

Clarke : And my older brother's name was Lucas.

Jasmine : We didn't know I'm sorry.

Clarke : It's okay, it was a long time ago.

After a while the entire family arrived and of course te grandparents cried at the names we had given to the twins. We all enjoyed our time before it was time for everyone to go home and for my wife to try to get some sleep while I took care of the three children. The next day Lexa was finally able to go home so I packed everything and left the hospital saying goodbye to both Natalie and Alice on our way. After that we all left for the mansion. My mom, Kane and Gustus were all coming home to help us a bit with the children and have dinner with us.

Lexa's Pov : ( five months after)

Naming Jasmine and Noah the twins godparents was the best choice we could have made for sure, they are just so cute together. The other day I sneaked up on them with Clarke and they were all laughing on the floor of the playroom because Noah was making silly faces and the twins were making fun of him.

I was going to therapy two times a weeks and I was back in the field with my team for the new basketball season. Clarke had decided to open a gallery with the help of Wallace and they were collaborating one a new project. As for the children, they stayed with their grandparents since we didn't want to hired a stranger to keep them safe that also why Noah and Jasmine were now the twins and Diana's personal bodyguard and not mine anymore. Even though we hadn't heard from my mother in a long time, she was still there watching us and so was Bellamy and somehow one of my ex Costia too. Don't ask me why she is against us I have absolutely no idea. 

From time to time we receive a letter from my dearest mother with a treat in it, but since even the FBI was involved we didn't cared much. It was like she was waiting for someone to come in our lives or something to happen to us making us let our guards down to let her execute her plan, but it wasn't going to happen, we had tripled the security since the first letter and we never went anywhere without at least two bodyguard each. Normally she should have attacked the moment she saw that our security was reinforced, but she even joke about it in her letter, which is not understandable for any of us.

But anyway, the day would come where she would strike, the only questions was when was she going to put her plan in action.