017.

"Maddy, I swear to God if you don't close your eyes I will keep your gift for myself!" I shouted to Maddy who stood there peeking through her fingers quickly closing the gap

I laid her gifts on the table as Cassie set the cake on the table then lighting the candles. I guided Maddy to her seat, she then took her hands off her face.

"Oh my fucking God!" Maddy squealed. We sang happy birthday and she blew her candles out making sure to make a wish. She then started opening her gifts when the doorbell rang.

I decided to go check up on Rue after the birthday party.

Rue Rue 💙

                                                              wya??
fez's house just chillin, come thru
                                                        On my way!
                                        ew why did it do that
😭😭

I grabbed the extra bike in my backyard and biked over to Fez's knocking on the door before Ash opened the door rolling his eyes. "I love my house because I usually don't see my enemies here but fuck that I guess!" Ashtray shouted slamming his bedroom door.

"I'm not here for you my guy" I mumbled walking to the couch and plopping next to Rue. "Supp!" She slurred holding her fist out. "Hey Rue, Hey fez." I hit her fist away and she looked at me in awe.

Ashtray walked out his room about 10 minutes later, making eye contact with me and secretly flicking me off. I did it right back, bro was making himself ramen.

"Ash you just fucking ate!" Fezco sighed leaning his head against the headrest. "And?" Ashtray shrugged grabbing the bowl from the microwave. "What the fuck ever." Fezco grumbled kicking his feet up on the coffee table.

"Let's watch a movie." Fezco shrugged turning the TV on and scrolling through netflix. He then clicked Texas Chainsaw Massacre. "awesome choice." Ashtray looked at Fez with a disappointed face.

"What you scared?" I tilted my head at him. "Uh- me no?" Ashtray shaked my questioned off rubbing the back of his head. "Pussy." I mumbled covering my legs with a random blanket. "Bro im not a pussy" He snapped and I smiled sarcastically "Okay."

"Stop fucking arguing like cats and dogs." Rue laid her head on a pillow stretching her legs pratically kicking me in the face. "Rue get your fucking grippers out of my face!" I scooted over not realizing ashtray was sitting there he fucking flew to the ground.

"OW- what the fuck!!" He stood up quickly dusting his legs off. "my bad." I smirked biting my lip. "That's not fucking funny, stop laughing." He sat back down rolling his eyes.

"It's so fucking funny, you deserve a emmy for best fall ever." I joked shrugging my shoulders. "Okay, shut the fuck up!" Ashtray crossed his arms taking a deep breath.

The movie ended and Ashtray looked in shock like he just saw a fucking ghost. "you alright buddy?" I questioned tapping his shoulder. "All good." He sarcastically smiled standing up and speeding to his room.

A/N: rushed chapter butttt yeaaa