Section 4; My View on Werewolves

I love Werewolves. They are superior(as I've said before). So I've seen lots of Werewolf things, Teen Wolf, Wolfblood, TVD, and yes, I have seen the Twilight movies but I am not talking about them.

I have mixed stuff I've read, watched and heard about Werewolves to my liking. And in one story I have written - but not published because I'm self conscious about my writing and I'm also burnt out at the moment so haven't gotten very far on it - Werewolves each have one specific ability for themself that helps them survive.

Like, the female main character - Willow - is her Packs Empath. Empaths are rare Werewolves that have Precognition/Precognitive Empathy, Earth Empathy, Telepathic Empathy, and Dream Empathy but on a much larger scale. Willow is also a Dominant which means she can resist Alpha abilities and is larger than a normal Werewolf(which I go into in Section 6).

Both Empaths and Dominants are rare in that story, however I don't have time to explain that. Werewolves are amazing and powerful and mysterious, and dangerous, and I am definitely obsessed with Werewolves and the thought of being one! Yes there are downsides to Werewolves - like Hunters, and the battles and fights and death and emotional turmoil and everything else that is bad, but there's also things like being able to be a fucking wolf! And the enhanced senses, speed, strength, everything! Werewolves are awesome. 

Whatever you want to call them, Werewolves, Wolfblood, Superwolf, whatever! They're awesome! I don't care if they're overrated, underrated, overhated, whatever you think, I do not care because Werewolves are freaking amazing, superior. Don't hate on the Werewolves.

My view on Werewolves is that some are misunderstood, but that they're superior and awesome, and I don't care what you think about that.

I also 10/10 recommend giving your Werewolves enhanced senses, speed, strength, agility. Yanno. Because they should have that.

Werewolves are creatures of the night. Most strongest on a full moon, probably even stronger on a Supermoon - Teen Wolf definitely thinks so, and they're description of a Werewolf is my favourite, my second favourite Werewolf description is the "Wolfblood" series. It's cool. "In the supernatural community, being a Werewolf is considered a gift, but it is a gift that has a cost—because a Werewolf's powers are derived from the moon, the full moon will cause their abilities and emotions to be so heightened that many lose control of themselves, which can cause death and destruction if not handled properly. For this reason, all newly turned Werewolves need to be trained in order to resist the urges that the moon forces upon them, which will allow them to remain in their human form unless it's absolutely necessary to change." You may recognize this from Section 2. And I've put it in here because I fully believe it.

Werewolves are literally superior(Yeah I definitely sound like I'm part of a Werewolf-worshipping cult, I'm not, but that would be cool).