XlV

My eyes glowed red and angel noticed it while kissing Samira and he was surprised and getting Samira's attention and Samira looked back in shock in horror.

Samira:I-I  Can explain!

Y/N: No explanation needed! I've seen it all!

you angerly slam shut the door behind you, you heard samira's sobbing and angel calming her, you felt some tears flowing down your cheeks but you immediately wipe them off, and head off to your room and sat to your bed, you put your hands on your head and look at the floor, you can't stop the tears flowing out, it hurt to believe your love is cheating on you, but your weeping came to an end when a knock at the door took your attention, you don't want some company now but you can't ignore the person knocking at the door, you stood up and to the door.

Y/N: What do you want? I'm busy.

Charlie: Hello Y/N! I was about to che- wait..are you crying?

Y/N: No. No I'm not.

Charlie: Y/N you know you can't lie to me, even if you lie, I will still know it, after all I'm the princess of hell.

You sighed and opened the door, you let charlie inside and the two of you sat on the bed and the surroundings fell silent, but that silent will break when Charlie spoke.

Charlie: I uh, heard Samira crying on the other room, is it because-

Y/N: Yeah, couldn't believe what I saw there, I just need, some alone time, but your cool here with me.

Charlie smiled and look down, the two of you when silent again and the attention become lower, and again Charlie spoke again.

Charlie: I was about to tell you that you will go to heaven soon, isn't that great?

Charlie rub your back, you side eye her and smiled.

Y/N: Yeah I know.

Simple you said, but your thoughts returned to Samira, you couldn't stop your tears from falling and Charlie was patting your shoulder.

Charlie: I know it hurts, but maybe you are not right for each other, and destiny says that you should find someone else who will love you truly!

charlie tried to ease your feelings.

Charlie: although I'm not a cupid, but I can see in your heart that vaggie is your true love.

You didn't answer, and Charlie sighed.

Charlie:try talking to samira, maybe she can tell why did she, you know what I mean, and don't let your negative thought kill you.

She said and take a one last look to you and left your room. You let your body fall to your bed and you close your eyes.

Y/N: I should..talk to her tomorrow.

Sorry it's short.