Overprotective Dadzawa - 20

Edited February 19, 2023

Aizawa had been keeping a close and watchful eye on both his children since they had been taken and he was worried about his oldest. His worry only grew as the bags under his son's eyes grew. Izuku and Mic did their best to cheer Hitoshi up but it didn't r seem to help much. So you can imagine his anger when he found out why Hitoshi had been so upset. Not only was he mad at his kid for not telling him to truth but Nighteye too as he hadn't informed him either. Both Kirishima and Hitoshi especially were his responsibility and he hadn't been told about a dangerous mafia boss being near his students! During the meeting with Nighteye and many other heroes, Aizawa glared at the screen and file he had been given while clenching his fists till they turned white. Hitoshi, Kirishima, Uraraka, and Asui along with the big three were being dragged into this mess and there wasn't enough of him to go around and watch them all.

   Much quicker than Aizawa would have liked, the day of the raid arrived. Almost immediately they were all split apart. Overpowered thugs with the help of a quirk increasing drug attacked the police and a few heroes stayed behind to help. Nighteye lead the way and Eraser kept a watchful eye on his students and son. Sun Eater was the next to stay behind and fight and soon as the walls fly around to stop them, Lemillion ran ahead. Fat gum fell threw the wall but suddenly Twice and Toga appeared and jumped in after him. Soon only Red Riot, Eraserhead, Nighteye and Mindjack were left. Kirishima was slowly weakening from constantly using his quirk to break down the walls but the sound of fighting up ahead helped him persevere. Hitoshi paused for a second to readjust his mask and as Kirishima joined Mirio. "She's just a child! How could you be so cruel!?" Mirio's voice shouted as he dodged another spike. "She's a monster-" Overhaul froze as Hitoshi walked out of the shadows. "Clean up this mess and then let yourself be arrested."

Aizawa smirked, proud of his son's quick thinking and Mirio's look of confusion. "My mask allows me to copy peoples voices to make it easier for villains to respond to me." Hitoshi explained to Mirio and the older boy gave him a blinding smile and began to praise his plus ultra work. "Watch out!" Kirishima yelled as he rushed forward. One of Overhauls underlings held a familiar gun pointed at Mirio and Kirishima hardened right in front of both his friends. Nighteye quickly captured the man as Mirio and Shinsou made sure Kirishima was okay. "Are you okay Mr!?" A soft voice whispered. Eri up until this point had remained hidden behind the pillar Mirio told her to stay at but was worried about her new friends. Kirishima got down on one knee facing her and pointed to the spot were he had been shot. "I'm fine, see? My quirk broke the needle so no one got hurt. I promise!" Eri sighed a sigh of relief as did the other three knowing that Kirishima wasn't injured.

With Eri in Mirio's arms, the group made their way out of the building while checking for any remaining heroes or hiding goons. Twice and Toga had disappeared just as quick as they appeared but according to Fatgum they were alright. Sun eater was unconscious and Fatgum was weak but both would recover quick. Rock Lock had been hit with some rubble and had a small head injury but thankfully he wouldn't have any permanent damage. Eraserhead greeted them all at the front of the now wrecked headquarters and led them all to an ambulance. Eri was quickly checked over and rushed to the hospital with Recovery girl in speed dial. Mirio went with her as she didn't want to let him go and only had a few cuts and scratches for they tested him on the way to the hospital. Eraserhead took himself and Hitoshi home once they were both announced to be in good health and hugged his son tightly in private. The drive home was quiet but that was the way they both liked it. Plus they had a very hyper active kitten and loud human sized radio that loved to make up for the silence.

The door flung open before Aizawa could get out his keys and both were hit by a surprisingly strong from such small arms around their legs. Izuku had seen their car driving up and at the door grabbed one of each of their legs and didn't want to let go. Since the LOV incident he had been more clingy and was quite worried when he heard about the rescue mission. So the rest of the night was spent watching movies, cuddling on the couch, and giving Izuku ear scratches. He was happy with his family but his mind couldn't stop going back to the little girl they had rescued. She reminded him a bit of Izuku and he knew Hizashi wanted a big family, not including the cats. They were currently a family of four but maybe they could grow into five.