Love you

"Ugh... This is so tiring..." with a groan, the redhead buried his face in the pillow, he felt like emptying his stomach from the extreme discomfort the nausea was causing him to face.

–Creeaaks

—Click

The sound of the door being opened before being closed and locked again echoed in the room along with the redhead groans, he barely raised his head to check on the person who came in before pouting with a pitiful face.

"I'm tired, Alvera..."

His nightgown was loosely draped over his obviously frail body, his pale face was slightly paler than usual while his eyes shimmered with tears from the discomfort and emotional instability.

He decided to act even more pitifully as he rested one hand on top of his belly while staring with puppy eyes at the person in front of him.

"Oh gosh, Cale... You look terrible..."

A soft voice came from the person as she approached the red-haired man who seemed to be in a poor condition, her blue eyes turned to brown as she took off the necklace around her neck and her blonde hair darkened until it became dark brown, her skin became dark as well.

Despite that, her beauty didn't lessen in the slightest. Rather, she looked more charming that the redhead stared at her with a fond, tired, smile as the moon illuminated her gorgeous figure.

His emotional state was being more evident by these actions as he normally wouldn't do that, but he wasn't in a condition to care. Especially with how he was alone with his charming lover, he knows he won't be judged for anything.

The woman looked straight at his reddish-brown eyes and smiled at him softly, she sat next to him while caressing his belly and soothingly kissing his forehead.

"Cale, you need to rest for some time. I told you I would take care of the political stuff today so you can sleep, why are you awake?"

Closing his eyes tiredly and sighing, the redhead grumbled.

"Yes. Of course. I mean look at me, Cale Henituse, the next Archduke, the Crown Princess's fiance," he held her hand gently before continuing, "And the first male to get pregnant– the rumors are already annoying, I can't even imagine what will happen if they knew that what in my stomach is a dragon. A freaking drago, love."

A Dragon. Yes. This man, Cale Henituse, was pregnant and with a dragon egg. Inside him wasn't a human–, not even a fetus–, but a dragon egg.

And this woman with him was none other than the Crown Princess herself, Alvera Crossman who chuckled upon hearing her sweetheart's words.

"I wasn't the person who suggested we should adopt this little one here, though I'm grateful because I got to see another side of our Young Master Cale, such a honor."

"Oh yes. Absolutely, Our Crown Princess wouldn't have a chance to show this caring side of her to me as well. Not to mention the shameless side. You know, it somehow annoys me when you just shamelessly.. Declared this little child's existence... Your attitude.."

–PFFFT

"Yes. Good memories."

"Very, 'Our dear nobles who came here answering my request, I'm genuinely happy and grateful for you to spend all of this effort to come here today... Now, I have an announcement to make'."

Sarcastically recalling Alvera's words and repeating them, he leaned more to her as he felt more comfortable with her warmth around him.

Seeing that, Alvera chuckled and continued the words while letting him nuzzle to her neck.

"'As you all should be aware, I was blessed by the God of Sun along with my dear Fiance for our strong love and connection–, as a result, we were granted to have one of our wishes coming true'," she glanced at Cale who had his face buried in her neck while blushing in embarrassment before continuing, "'My dear lover found it very difficult for him to bear me having to deal with the politics and carrying our child, and so... He decided to carry our child instead of me', aww~ how lovely of you, sweetheart~"

"Ayyy–! Love, just stop. You shamelessly just declared that you, The Crown Princess, had impregnated your lover–"

He facepalmed and scrunched his face in frustration as he remembered the calls he got from his Allies and friends... Especially how his Little Sister called him and asked him how he was pregnant while being a man...

The headache and the sheer embarrassment he felt...

He hugged Alvera and pinched her cheek before deadpanning at her.

"In any case, I'm really tired and uncomfortable. The baby dragon is giving me extreme nausea and I'm craving something."

"Ow- okay okay." she gently removed his hand before then gently laying him down, "For now, rest please? Since you're able to joke I would assume you are more comfortable. I'll ask a servant to bring something for you, maybe some lemonade–"

Before she can even continue with her teasing, she was attacked by a pillow from Cale who looked absolutely disgusted.

"Don't repeat it. Bring me some ginger tea and don't mention lemonade in front of me if you were still wishing for your bed to be clean."

Laughing as she walked away, Alvera shook her head in amusement. She absolutely did not expect to end up with Cale Henituse, not even platonically so let's not mention how ending up with him romantically was the least of her expectations.

'Not like I hate it. It's quite a sweet and happy life I'm having right now, despite the chaos that punk still brings whenever he leaves somewhere.'

His pregnancy itself was some sort of chaos, Alvera recalled how funny it was as she ordered some ginger tea from the servant.

"And that's how it went. I'm now pregnant with the Red Egg."

"Cale, you know that this is going to be a scandal, right?"

"Well yeah. But love, if we do this right, we can have a dragon as our child."

"....", the deadpan slowly changed into a bright smile, "You're right. Tell me if you have cravings, sweetheart."

However, despite how things like this were quite chaotic, Alvera fell in love with Cale. Just like how he fell in love with her, they both found more than just comfort in each other's company.

It was more than just comfort, warmth, and safety. It was something more than any of those and even when combined.

It just completely pulled both of them towards each other as they were able to understand the other person more than anyone else.

Alvera returned to Cale with the cup of ginger tea but found him pouting in his sleep, '-Ah, he fell asleep.'

She put the cup near the bed when suddenly she felt someone tugging on her sleeve.

"Cale?"

She called him while getting closer to him, and in return, Cale pulled her closer and whispered.

"Umm.. Please hug me? Suddenly I feel that I need it..."

Smiling fondly, she hugged him and covered both of them with the blankets.

"Yes, now sleep, Cale."
"Will do... Thanks."

Kissing his forehead once more, she decided to hum a lullaby for him, which seemed to sooth the beautiful redhead.

"....Love you, Alvera..."

Confessing once more for his dearest in daze, Cale was able to fall asleep immediately with a warm smile on his face.

"Hahaha... How lovely, you always confess in such a state... But I love that, and I love you too, Cale."

ˏˋ°•*⁀➷ˏˋ°•*⁀➷ˏˋ°•*⁀➷ˏˋ°•*⁀➷

And that's my friends was a nice lovely fluff and it's actually a spoiler for something that's why it can't be just overly sweet. Enjoy ('∀`)♡