What if?

Tally started pacing back and forth with both of her hands putting pressure on her lower back, She was in her 7 month of pregnancy and by the Goddess she felt it, her stomach was so huge and round she couldn't even put on her shoes anymore. Her back was constantly aching and she was so tired of having to pee every fifteen minutes,

But she wouldn't trade this for the world, she was finally happy. Even though they were on the run she was happy with their cozy little life in the woods of the Cession, and she was with a wonderful man whom loved her dearly and now he has helped give her the gift of this beautiful new life she had growing in her tummy.

She was never one to see the bad side in things but rather try to find the bright side of the situation

"Ugh, shit!" She groaned clutching her stomach , Gregorio was instantly by her side helping her over to the couch.

"Honey, I know you said you want to carry the baby to term . But I genuinely think you should let Raelle and Quinn induce you, this isn't healthy for you or them." He said,

Tally tried getting her breathing under control again but she was getting tried of these surprise contractions "Rio it's fine, I can do this. It's just Braxton hicks I'll be okay and the baby will be to." She cupped the side of his face before kissing his cheek, he helped her off the couch so she could go make dinner for them and Raelle. He still planned to ask Raelle what she thought would be the safest option, especially since they were on the run they couldn't risk her going into labor if they had to leave the cottage for any reason.

He respected and understood her reasons for wanting to carry their baby to full term, but he just wanted them to be safe.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

It was about six thirty by the time Raelle came back home, she had been living with Tally and Gregorio ever since Scylla was killed when they rescued her from the Camarilla. Ever since then she didn't want to be by herself anymore it was to painful. She was a big help around the cottage especially during Tally's pregnancy and even going as far as to be her midwife, Tally wanted her to be the first person to hold her baby so she agreed to deliver the baby to make sure that was possible.

"Hey Rae, what have you been up to?" Tally asked fixing the last bits of rice on their plates. Raelle took off her boots and shrugged off her jacket at the front door "Nothing much, just helping Quinn out with the clinic and trying to get some intel on what's been happening at Fort Salem." She said sounding exhausted before helping Gregorio finish setting up the table before Tally set the food down so they could eat. Tally loved to cook and clean she had practically mothered Abigail and Raelle their entire time at Fort Salem so it made her feel comfortable providing for her family this way, she had made butternut squash soup, homemade bread, an apple pie and a pumpkin pie, salad, roasted asparagus, and rice, she felt bad that Raelle had to give up eating meat while living with them because her and Gregorio were vegetarians. She finished up by getting both Raelle and Gregorio a mug of beer and herself a spiced cider before sitting down with a deep breath, dinner was a lot of work but she enjoyed every second of it to see these two smile at the end of the night, the three of them grabbed each other's hands to pray "We thank the Goddess for her warmth and sunlight so that we may have this meal. Blessed be the Goddess." They said before eating.

"So what did you find out about Fort Salem?" Tally asked curiously, she missed Glory and wanted to make sure she was safe still as well as M to, "Things could be better, their still recovering from the witch plague attack, but M said that things should be getting back to normal soon. And that they've been watching over Glory, they said not to worry." Raelle said to Tally, she smiled softly knowing that her childhood best friend was safe.