Albert flamingo imagine part 1-the meet

This is my first imagine so sorry if you don't like it...also sorry if there are any typos...anyways onto the imagine...

Y/n-your name
A-albert
O-olivia (your best friend)

You live in New York with Olivia
The year is 2019
It is August 13th when you move.
You are 21 years old.
Your birthday is June 19th 1998

(Y/n p.o.v)
O-"Y/n, hurry up or you'll be late for your flight!"
Your best friend said from down stairs.
Y/n-"I'm almost done."
You look at your empty room
Your flying to Florida because your on a famous dance team and they all moved there and while back.

You go down stairs and see your friend standing there waiting for you.
She says, "finally. C'mon we're gonna be late."
(Skip car ride to airport)

(At the airport)

O-"Okay, you got everything you need right?"
Y/n-"Yes Olivia, I'm not a baby."
O-"I'm just making sure, I don't want to fly there to bring you stuff."
Y/n-"well, you don't have to worry about anything I got everything I need."
O-"Okay, I'm gonna miss you, have a nice flight and call me when you land."
Y/n-"Okay, I promise."

You bored the plane and it is a 4 hour flight.
(Skip the flight)

You land in the Sarasota airport and get an Uber to your new house.
(Skip car ride)
You get to your house and stand in your empty drive way and examine the outside of the house.
You walk Inside of this beautiful house.

You smile and set you luggage on the ground and walk around. You feel the kitchen counter and it is so smooth. You then go to the dining room and see a glass table with a wood outline. The chairs are made out of wood too. You walk to the living room and the TV is 52 inches by 32 inches. The couch is a creamish color. You sit on it and you don't want to get up it is so comfortable. You then realized that you didn't call Olivia. You quickly grab you phone from your pocket and go to her contact and call her.

(The convo)

O-why did it take you so long to call?
Y/n-sorry. I had a good flight though. And I am at my house right now. I love this house. It is two stories, it has 3 bed rooms, 4 bathrooms, a game room, a basment, a huge backyard with a in ground pool.
O-Ooh, sounds dreamy.
Y/n-yeah it is.

You hear a knock at the door.

Y/n-someone is knocking, can I call you later?
O-sure I was just gonna go for a walk anyways. Bye y/n, don't get into any trouble.
Y/n-hahaha very funny. Bye olive (Olivia's nickname)

You end the call and go open the door.
It is a boy, he looks around your age. He says, "Um, hi, my name is Albert, I'm your neighbor and I just wanted to welcome you to the neighborhood."
You say, "hi, thank you. I'm y/n btw. It's nice to meet you."
"You too."

(Albert's p.o.v)
I walked over to my neighbors house to welcome them to the neighborhood. I was told that a new neighbor was moving here but I expected like a 56 year old couple. Not a hot girl that is around my age. I walk into my house and Bedrock runs up to me.
"Hey boy!" For some reason I can't get her out of my head. Maybe if I go for a walk I'll get her out of my mind.

(Y/n's p.o.v)
I got done looking around the house and unpacking so I decide to go for a little walk. You put on some leggings and an exercise bra.
You grab your phone and air pods. You lock your door and start to jog. After 5 minutes of jogging you see a familiar figure in front of you. He stops to take a breath and starts petting his dog. I slow down and I go up to him and pause my music and say, "Cute dog." Hey looks at me. He says "oh hi, y/n right?" "Yeah, and your albert right?" "Yeah." You sit down next to him. "What's your dog's name?" "Bedrock." "Oh cute name." "Yeah it's from minecraft if you know what it is." "My friend is Is a minecraft youtuber." "Really? What's there name." "Her name is Olivia but her channel is OliveOlplayzminecraft." "Cool name." "I helped her pick it."

Hi guys, I hope enjoyed the first part, part 2 will be uploaded soon.