albert flamingo imagine part 4-A whole new life

Z-Zachery

Y/n p.o.v

I wake up at 9:56 and get ready for my day. I take a shower. I put on some white jean shorts and a black tanktop. I call an uber to drive me to where I was getting my car.

(Skip car ride)

You get to the car dealership. You sign some paper and show Id as well and also your driver's license. After that you go look at the cars. You find a Chevy Malibu and it is (your favorite color). You pick it and go for a test drive. You then go back to the dealership. You then buy the car which is $25,000.

You drive your new car to the dog pound and look at dogs

You drive your new car to the dog pound and look at dogs. You see a dog that looks like your childhood dog but a female this time and different spots. You pick that dog and it is $1,000. You put the dog in the car and drive to the store.

 You put the dog in the car and drive to the store

(Charlie she is 7 weeks old)

You go to the store and buy some dog food, dog toys, dog treats, leashes, a dog collar with a name tag, poop bags for walks, a dog bed and some dog blankets.

Grocery list:ground beef, pasta(spaghetti, lasagna, and penne), tomato sauce, Alfredo sause, sausage, milk, eggs, butter, sour cream, potatoes, coffee (or tea), creamer, cheese, carrots, strawberries, and some blueberries.

You buy the groceries and it comes out to be $567.89. You go home and put stuff away and get Charlie settled in. After your done you go for a walk on Lido Key beach with charlie. You grab some water, snacks, poop bags, your favorite book, and a towel.

You get to the beach and you walk a little and then find a shady place. You go and sit down under the tree. You lay the towel on the sand and sit down with Charlie. You start reading your book for a few minutes then hear a familiar voice. They say, "Y/n, is that you?" You look up and see your old best friend from high school. His name is Zachery. You say, "Zach? What are you doing here?" "I'd ask you the same question." "I moved here because this is where the other dance members live. How long have you been here?" "2 years. It's an amazing place huh?" "Yeah it is very pretty. Wanna sit?" "Sure thank you. Who's this cutie?" He says pointing to Charlie. "That's charlie, I just got her today." "She seems calm for a dog that you just got." "Right. I thougt so too. Apparently her old owners treated her so well and then they had to move so they left her in the pound." "Aww, at least she has you now." "Yup." You guys sit there for hours talking about life. Zachery then says, "I got engaged to my boyfriend." "Wait really, I knew you guys were meant for each other. When's the wedding?" "In January on the 18th." "So am I invited?" "Of course you are. But if you can, you have to bring a plus one." "Well I'm a currently single right now." "Oh really, what happened with Brandon?" "He moved to L.A so he can start his new music career. I don't really mind though." You guys talk until the sun starts to set. I say, "Well, it was nice seeing you again Zach, here's my number btw." "Okay, bye see you later."

You get home and order some takeout(your choice) because you don't feel like making anything to eat tonight. I eat my food while watching (your favorite show). I get done and it is around 8:30 I feed Charlie her dinner and give him more water. I let her eat while I shower. After I am done showering I put some black shorts and a tanktop on. I let Charlie outside and let her go to the bathroom. It is then 9:12 and I go upstairs and look at my phone and scroll through instagram. I see Olivia posted a picture of her and her boyfriend chad. I like the post and comment,

When are you guys gonna get married already. You've been dating so long. And you look cute together.

When you turn your phone off you hear a BING. You open your phone to a text from Olivia.

(Convo)
O-You won't guess what happened tonight!😁

Y/n-What happened?

O-Chad proposed. 😁😁

Y/n-What!? Omg! Congrats! 😁😁❤ When's the wedding?

O-February 28th of next year.

Y/n-Wow, can't wait. Anyways, gotta go to bed. Love you Olive. ❤

O-Goodnight, Love you too!❤

You go to bed.

Hey guys. I might upload 5 tonight idk. But on weekdays starting tomorrow I'm only gonna be able to do one a day. Anyways hope you enjoyed. Please star it and follow me. 😊