𝟬𝟬| 𝘀𝘂𝗺𝗺𝗲𝗿 𝗰𝗮𝗺𝗽?!

┏━━━━༻BARBIE GIRL// gabriel ༺━━━━┓

┏━━━━༻❦BARBIE GIRL// gabriel ❦༺━━━━┓

by evie beckett

SUMMER CAMP?! | 00

┗━━━━━━━━༻❦ third-person ❦༺━━━━━━━━┛

"Summers are finally here! We can go shopping and have sleepovers. " the blonde squealed into the phone.

"Oh and the beach!" the voice over the phone said.

"Don't forget that new-" The girl was shortly interrupted by a loud voice calling her name from downstairs.

"ugh, ill be right back." She hung up the phone and ripped open her door. "Coming!"

She raced down the stairs eager to continue painting her nails. She turned the house corner and faced the lounge room where her parents both sat on the leather couch. Cecilia had inherited her mother's beach blonde hair and her father's forest green eyes. As well as her dad's temper and mom's mouth.

"I swear I didn't do anything." She held her hands up in surrender. Her parents just laughed and waved her over.

She slowly glided over and sat on the coffee table in front of her parents. "Sooo.. what's up." She dragged out.

"Cecilia, honey we know you had big plans for this summer but we have found another alternative for you." Cecilia's father spoke cautiously expecting an angry reaction.

"What!" She stood up in shock. She had so many plans this was meant to be the best summer of her life. No parents, no teachers, no unnecessary plans.

Her mother rose to her feet as well. "What your fathers trying to say is that we've found an amazing summer camp-

An explosive scream erupted in the household, calling all the birds away.

authors note.

giving this movie the recognition it DESERVES!

253 words