Ch 1.

Jessica pov
Wednesday, Aew arena, on air, Jamie Hayter, Britt Baker and Rebel vs mystery opponents, Bestfriends on commentary.
(When I say bestfriends that includes orange and Kris)

 we go by friends since our parents are best friends we're friends so it's the same but different I am Jessica aka Sasha we also have Gabby aka Bayley and Dakota is just Dakota

we go by friends since our parents are best friends we're friends so it's the same but different I am Jessica aka Sasha we also have Gabby aka Bayley and Dakota is just Dakota. we make up friends a wrestling tag team I also do single match's. tonight we are making our AEW debut with our parents commentary to watch. but they don't know it's is that they are watching the match of are opponents don't know ether it's just us and Tony khan who know. looking at the tv I see it's our cue our music starts playing and everyone instantly knows it's us and starts cheering.

Once we walked out the crowd started cheering louder our parents looked shocked we could here the Excalibur on commentary say "FRIENDS are here FRIENDS are here making their debut to AEW " .we walked down the ramp and to the ring I put my sun glasses on. I showed off my rings and got in the ring. we all stared off the bell rang I took my jacket off. when Britt slapped the sun glasses off I gave her the death glare I picked them up and put them back on then.
(1:20 to 2:50)

After I got Britt into banks statement Jamie came and broke it up.  then Britt tagged in Jamie I got up and drop kicked Jamie down. I grabbed her by the hair and tagged in Bayley still holding onto Jamie. Bayley got into the ring and took Jamie from me and did her thing.
(0:17 to 0:38)

After that she tags in Dakota.
(stops at 2:15)

After she got out the ring she walked over by we're the announcers table Is.
(It is at ring side where time keepers usually is)
She had her back turned so Jamie tagged in Britt. Britt came out and hit Dakotas head on the announcers table our parents were glaring at Britt. me and Bayley looked at each other and nodded we got off the apron and tackled Britt. I started throwing punches on her Bayley was taking care of Rebel. I threw Britt back into the ring and took care of Jamie we could Taz from commentary say " look at Friends go they are getting down to business".I could hear Chuck respond with " i mean yea you mess with one of them you mess with all of them and if you mess to much you mess with all of us".the bell rang so someone won when we weren't looking the ring announcer said " and here are your winners Friends". me and Bayley got back into the ring for our hands to be held up when we were attacked from behind.
(1:54 to 2:00)

It was Emi Sakura, Marina Shafir and Nyla rose.
(On commentary, this =commentary)
Excalibur: Of my god Emi Sakura, Marina Shafir and Nyla Rose are attacking Friends.
Taz: Nyla Rose is putting a beating on Sasha here.
O/C: this is uncalled for.
K/S: someone get referees out here.
J/R: Emi Sakura is beating up Bayley
Excalibur: Marina Shafir has Dakota on a table Nyla and Emi are trying to put the other two on tables.
T/B: no no not the tables come on someone get refs out here .
C/T: OMG they are through the tables.
After we went through the tables we slowly got up me Bayley and Dakota looked at each other and shrugged we started beating them up.
Taz: they turned the tables around .
Nyla,Marina and Emi started punching back we evacuated and went up the stairs.
O/C: yes that's my girl.
K/S: good job girls.
T/B: yea that's what I am talking about.
C/T: wow that was one heck of a fight.