Silent rage - Bambi & Tristan

Request by: BafflingSpy3294 (idk how to play fortnite bc I've never played so I changed it to Minecraft)

Bambi computer:

Tristans computer:

Tristans computer:

"WHAT THE HELL"

Bambi yelled in rage as Tristan had just hit I'm into lava.

"That's what you get for being a noob >:))"

Tristan was currently trying to teach a 30 year old farmer how to play Minecraft and beat the ender dragon, but also decided that he do a little bit of trolling while doing so.

"That's a friendly mob give it a hug"

Tristan said as Bambi walked closer to the Zombie Piglin.

"Now give it a friendly hit. "

Bambi did as so because this mas has like an IQ of ½ and soon all the Zoglins were chasing him around.

"NOOOO WHY DID YOU LIE TO ME YOU LITT-"

The Bambi stopped midway as he remembered that this is Tristan, Daves son, and that if anything made Tristan upset Dave would literally smush him like and ant. And worse of all...
HE WOULDN'T TAKE BAMBI TO CECES PIZZA!!

So Bambi settled to hitting his head on his "computer" instead.

Eventually after Bambi dies, they make it to the strong hold.

"HOW DO YOU GET RID OF THESE BUGS!!!! " Bambi yelled as a bunch of silver fish spawned.

"Just hit them and break the spawn block!!!" Tristan yelled holding back his laughter as Bambi just ended up dying.

"How do you die by silver fish 💀"

At this point Bambi was red and shaking like a washing machine from anger but still tried to remain calm.

"shut up ur supposed to teach me"

Soon enough the finally get to the end, as Tristan and Bambi make it Bambi ended up dying like 100 times so Tristan beat the ender dragon himself.

Bambi finally snapped after his 101st death

"ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING MEEE!!! THIS GAME SUCKS ASS I FUCKING HATE MINECRAFT!!!!!!! "

Tristan stayed silent with his mouth open like this.

Then Bambi heard rumbling and fast screeches as it was Dave coming at him at like 30 miles an hour

The Bambi got run over like a dead bug the end 😊😊😊

~ I thought this was fun to do but I was out if motivation as it's like 1am for me rn ~