Prologue

Uta no Prince Sama reacting to Ascending Aspects

Summary: After the events of Maji Love Legend Star, Haruka, Tomochika, STARISH, QUARTET NIGHT, HEAVENS, Ringo-sensei, and Ryuya-sensei were transported to a mysterious theatre. They were forced to stay and watch the life of Haruka's cousin from another reality; Hikari Nanami, who went to Saotome Academy in Haruka's place after an incident prevented Haruka from going.

Uta no Prince Sama doesn't belong to me. It belongs to Broccoli. Have fun reading and if you want to comment, feel free to comment.

P.S.: This is my first time doing an Utapri reaction story so bear it with me.
And gifs, images and videos don't belong to me. They belong to their original creators so give them credit for their amazing creations.

It was many days after the Triple S International sporting event. A young woman with short reddish-orange hair and golden-green eyes was standing a foot away from a wooden desk, looking at a piece of paper with a drawing on it. Her name was Haruka Nanami the composer of the idol group STARISH. She was in her room drawing a person on blank paper.

After taking a lot of time of drawing and colour, she manages to finish her picture. Haruka looks at her picture with curiosity in her eyes. The person in the picture was a teenage girl who resembled Haruka but her hair was a darker shade of reddish-orange her hair was long, extending past her waistline tied into a ponytail held back by a hair tie and her eyes were a chartreuse green colour.

Whenever Haruka gets stressed out, she would draw and colour any person or character to help her relieve stress. But when she looks at the drawing of the person she draw, she couldn't help but felt the feeling of a family towards her. Then Haruka spoke out loud and said:

Haruka: I wonder if I could meet her and get to know her...

???: Tehehehe wishes granted. Let's do it, Lynn

Lynn: On it" proceeds to kidnap her, Tomochika, STARISH, QUARTET NIGHT, HEAVENS, Ringo-sensei, and Ryuya-sensei by the request of Shining Saotome and Raging Otori" So... what are we going to do with them?

???: Just send them to Aqua's house as payback for teleporting me to Boku no Pico.

Lynn: What did you do to him for sending you there?!!

???: "Glup loudly," I think I accidentally send him to the Yandere zombie world...

Lynn: "Staring back with a blank face" Both of you are idiots. Whatever ... YEEETT!! "throw bags containing Haruka, Tomochika, STARISH, QUARTET NIGHT, HEAVENS, Ringo-sensei, and Ryuya-sensei to Aqua's house.

Aqua: Aah, good ramen after a day of training and creating new weapons, hmmm" slurp"

???: Umm Aqua-san.

Aqua stops eating and turns around to see a teenage girl around 16-17 approaching him. She looks like Haruka only her hair is longer in a low braided ponytail held back by a dark green hair tie and her hair is a darker shade of reddish-orange while her eyes were a chartreuse green colour instead of green-gold like Haruka's. She wears a short sleeve white shirt with black sleeves that stops at her elbows and tied around her waist was a red and pale blue plaid pattern flannel shirt, black pants, and white socks underneath black ankle-high boots. Completing the outfit was a maroon beanie on her head and around her left wrist were three bracelets.