𝟎𝟐 | The Shibuya Incident, I

Record of the incident on October 31, 2018 at 7:00 P

Record of the incident on October 31, 2018 at 7:00 P.M.

A curtain with a 400-meter radius was cast with the Toyoko Branch of the Tokyu Department Store at its centre.

8:14 P.M. Tokyo Metro, Shibuya station near exit 13

"It's a curtain that only traps civilians." Ijichi informed. "Civilians can only enter, as for windows, that depends on the person. Jujustu sorcerers and assistant managers can come in and go as they please."

"Any reception?"

"Blocked. All communication will have to be done outside the barriers... or through us managers."

You cracked your knuckles out of anxiety, ever since you were called in to get assessed for a promotion to a grade 1 sorcerer, a horrible feeling had been in your stomach. Not to mention, Anakoku had been distant and more cold towards you. You would be lying if you said you weren't worried.

"Sounds like quite a pain." Nanami comments.

"Fushiguro! [L/N]!" Ino tapped yours and Megumi's shoulder. He was also being assessed for promotion with you and Megumi.

Ino proceeded to explain why the reception was cut off inside the curtain. You raised a brow at him.

"Um, yes, we know." Megumi murmured.

"Ino, they're excellent students. Stop trying to show off just because your older." Nanami said.

You snickered at his words as Ino gasped. "What do you mean by that, Nanami?!"

As the four of you continued to walk, your eyes shifted towards the top of a building, finding Anakoku at the edge. He stood there for a while before walking away.

"So our orders are to end our standby and attack. It can't be helped, but we keep getting delayed much too frequently." Nanami said as you all walked through the station a few minutes later. "What's more concerning though..."

"The simul—" Ino was cut off by Megumi saying what he was going to.

"It has been a while since Gojo sensei arrived." Megumi said. "So why now?"

"Either something happened... or it was part of a strategic plan. What we can say for sure... is that they wouldn't move without a plan."

Nanami pulled off his jacket. "I will head for the enemy responsible for the curtains." He said. "You three do your best to rescue the civilians."

You hummed in understanding and pulled out your older brothers katana, twirling it around your arm.

While you were following behind the older sorcerer, all four of you heard a familiar voice.

"NANAMIIIIIIIIN!!!!" No doubt it was Yuji. "NANAMIN ARE YOU THEEEERE?!"

"GOJO-SENSEI..." Yuuji continued to yell. "HAS BEEN SEALED!"

"Sealed!?" You and Megumi gasped.

"You three... change of plans, we must join Itadori at once. If this sealing is true, it's over for all humans in this country."

"Hello, gentlemen."

The curses surrounded around the seal whipped their heads to find the god of curses smiling at them.

He walked up to the seal and stared at it. "What happened here?" He asked humorously.

"You!" Jugo yelled, shooting fire at the god. However , in a split second, he was on the floor with both his arms detached from his body with Anakoku stepping on his head.

"Stay in your lane." He looked down at the cursed spirit.

"Well, I wasn't expecting you to be here." Geto smiled.

The god laughed, "I just want to have a little fun. You wouldn't mind me doing anything, would you~?"

Yuji continued screaming his lungs out, even when all of you were right behind him. "Yuji!" You called out but he didn't seem to hear you.

Megumi gave up and hit the boy in the back of his head. Yuji turned around and gasped.

"Nanamin! Fushiguro! [Y/N]! And... who?!"

A few minutes later, you were caught up on what had happened, though you didn't know who this 'Geto' person was, Nanami seemed to be familiar with him.

"Attacking from the nearby stations does indeed make sense. But in order for that to work, we must lift the curtain first." Nanami said.

"This is an emergency. We'll have to multitask." Mechamaru said from one of his robotic creations.

Nanami thought for a moment. "There are many things only a grade 1 sorcerer like me can handle. I'll head outside and take care of it with Ijichi." He said turning to all of you. "In the meantime, I'd like for you three to do something about the curtain that's prohibiting sorcerers from entering."

Nanami then looked at Ino. "Ino. I'm leaving these three to your care."

"Got it!"

While on your way to the Shibuya S tower, you suddenly stopped. The others didn't seem to notice your sudden halt as they continued running.

Turning your head to the side towards an alleyway, you saw Anakoku leaning on a wall, emitting small explosion from his hands.

Before him was multiple corpses, all in horrible states. Most of them were in such states that you would never be able to identify the victims, others had missing limbs or their organs were falling out of their bodies.

You felt sick to your stomach. "Ana...?"

He looked at you with a bored expression. "Hm?"

"What did you do?"

He looked down at the corpses, then at you. "Nothing." He then pushed himself off the wall, walking to you. "You know what, [Y/N]? I'm bored. Why don't I use your body to cause massive destruction, hm?"

Your eyes widened. "W-what?"

"See? You trusted me so easily. Don't worry though, I love you deeply and I'll keep you safe. Can't say the same to everyone else."

You stepped back, afraid of what the curse was going to do to you.

He grinned at you before pulling out a card, placing it in front of his face.

"Domain expansion: Abyss."

━━━━━━━━━━━━━