*+ Just besties??+*

*Modern Superpowers au*
Y/N's powers: Telekinesis and Teleportation
Mikasa's powers: Shapeshifting and Flying
—————————————————————————

"Hey Mikasa" you called, you guys were childhood sweethearts. You guys had same music type, clothing style, and personality. You guys were like made for each other. "Yes?" She called back. "Do we have any periods together?" You asked. You guys were still in middle school, but what intrigues you more is what periods you have together. You gave her your paper, "well we have PE, Math, and social studies together". You sighed, "That's disappointing" You said, Mikasa nodded.

You have  a crush on Mikasa since 3rd grade, but you really think she has a crush on Eren.  But mostly, with your other friends, Hange and Pieck, their dating. They were more successful for you, you lost the bet. You got to give Hange her dollar, but your still happy their dating! "Hey Hange, here's your dollar I owe you." You said, They turned around. "Thank you, Y/N. I'm glad you remembered" She laughed.

—————————NightTime——————————
You put on your pajamas:

—————————NightTime——————————You put on your pajamas:

(Without shoes)

(Without shoes)

Yes, you were a Selena fan, her music was just pure perfection to your ears, you can write a whole paragraph of how much you like her. You listened to your favorite song (Crybaby - Melenie Martinez) while you sketched in your notebook. You always had fake scenarios in your head, so you decide to draw them on the blank notebook, fresh, new, and very durable then your last one.

your all on your own and you lost all your friends,
You told them it's not you, it's them.
But those "Cry Baby" tears keep coming back again.

You decided to finish the sketch later and watch MSA

You noticed you kinda kinned Quinn. You though 'maybe I can get a fake girlfriend and make Mikasa envy... NO- no that's a bad thought.

You decided to sleep...

——————————school————————————

You woke up, it was 7:00 AM. "School starts in a while.. I should get ready".
You put on this:

"I should try out my powers, didn't use them for a while

"I should try out my powers, didn't use them for a while.." you teleported to school. "Im glad that worked like always". You walked to first period, Math. You hated math, but you did get B's in it. That's good, your parents don't care about your grade, "as long as you get education, your good Y/N".

You collapsed on your chair, next to Mikasa. Today is every other boring day, MAP Testing. You didnt like it at all, not a tiny speck in your heart, soul, or your mind.

Someone's turning the handle that faucet in your eyes.
You poor it out where everyone can see.
Your hearts to big for your body, it's why it won't fit inside.

Oh how you kinned that song to your heart, you desired it. You snuck your AirPods into your pockets, and you played your playlist. It's a mood swings, Sad, happy, phonk, bad to sad, then mad. That helped you with MAP testing.

Last period, PE. You liked PE, mostly the basketball part. But you don't mind the other sports and stuff.

End of school.

TBC...

*+Words:
Without this: 520
With this: 527+*