Jade in wonderland

(Jade is one of my ocs btw)

Karlheinz came in with a book full of fairytales.
"wanna hear a story? If you say no, I don't care btw.
There was once a completely dumb girl named Jade, she fell on a hole or some sh*t and ended up in a place named wonderland, she was trying to catch the white rabbit, Subaru *laughs* Subaru?! Like the car XD wtf I wonder who thought of the name, oh yea it was me cuz I hate him, heh anyway, ummm... Oh so she ended up in the wonderland and tried catching the rabbit but she didn't until the end cuz as I said she was dumb, she finds a small ass door and went there but she couldn't go in cuz she was big but she saw a pill or whatever it was and eats it but she became even more bigger, she started cry and cuz of so much tears the door opened ._. it doesn't make sense- but anyway kids believe these, I used to read this to Ayato he was dumb and believed all this *ahem* let's continue she went through the door somehow and she met a caterpillar that was... ._. smoking a water pipe? Wow wtf, Jade did smoke some too and her vision became sh*t but it didn't last for long, the she started chasing the rabbit again and found the tea party of the mad hatter, jeez he seems dumb anyway and they finished and she began chasing the rabbit again -.- for how long?! Jeez, the rabbit can't be this fast, can it? *sighs* she found the queen of hearts castle, she was a f*cking b*tch, oh just like Cordelia? And blah blah she wanted to play croguet blah blah, the end!" Karlheinz got up "fairytales are dumb, don't believe them kids" he smiled "bye, bye! See y'all in the next fairytale!"