Really?

😀😀😀😀😀😀

Steve drove back home. He parked and went inside his home. He wondered about that guy. He couldn't keep his mind off of him.

Even his voice was pretty interesting. I'm sure he has a girlfriend right? I mean with that style of clothing..No. but that gut was still attractive in some way.

Was it his voice? No..His face? It was something. But Steve couldn't quiet put his finger on it. Steve groaned as he was on his bed. His hand on his chin as he thought.

He just brushed away the thought and got ready to head to bed. Tomorrow was Saturday meaning there was gonna be a lot of people.

He showered and put on something for bed. He'd then lay down and put his blanket on top of him. He would close his eyes and fall asleep after a minute.

next day 😇

Steve woke up on time. He checked the clock and signed I'm relief. But there was no time for sighing in relied right now. It was time to get ready and head to work.

Steve got ready as usual and got in his car. He still thought about the day before and it kinda made him want to go to work more. To see HIM. But, the problem was that he didn't know if he came there often. So it kinda lowered his hopes.

He went inside to see Robin stocking the shelves. He went in the counter and brought out more packages and stocked more.

"This romance section is really selling." Robin said as she stocked the section.

Steve didn't answer as he was paying attention to stocking and that guy. Robin raised an eyebrow at him but shrugged it off.

They both finished and it was time to open. They Opened the store and people slowly started to swarm in.

Steve didn't see the guy which dissapointed him. But what cheered him up was that Dustin was here. WITH THE GUY.

Steve's eyes widened as he heard the guy say something to Dustin.

"Both of the workers here are your friends? Neat." The guy said as he looked to Steve.

"You guys can introduce. I'm gonna get a movie from the horror and comedy section." Dustin said. Running off.

"Well uh..I'm Steve. You?" Steve said as he held out his hand.

"Eddie, the ultimate Eddie munson." Eddie said as he joked around.

"I'll go get Robin to introduce herself." Steve said as he turned around.

Eddie nodded and looked around. Not knowing what to do currently.

Robin came to the front of cabin and looked at Eddie.

"Robin." Robin said as she smirked.

"Uh, Eddie" Eddie said as he smiled nervously. He wasn't as excited when he greeted Steve.

Robin then walked back as Steve went in her place.

Dustin came back and put 20 bucks on the counter. Knowing how much it costs.

Both Eddie and Dustin left. Steve was kinda disappointed they didn't really talk that much. But just ignored it and continued working.

Not so cringy....🤢