27

"i knew it, he'll only listen to you, thank you Mrs." Hyun poured red wine to Hee's mother glass, "that's nothing Hyun-ah, you're my son's future anyway." his mother gladly accepted.

Hyun smiled and averted her gaze, "thank you for coming, Hee" and Hee ignored that.

He never payed attention to them, neither to anyone but the steak and wine.

the girl let out a sigh, she have done many things to take his attention, but he never gave it to her, she's sick of this, she's getting tired of this.

"Mom." She suddenly called Hee's mother, causing Hee to raise a brow though he still wasn't looking.

"please tell Hee that he should stop doing it from now on" she says, "stop doing what?"

"he never gave me his attention whenever he comes to our dinner, it hurts me.." as Hee heard those, he wanted to vomit as of the moment.

"how would i know his favorites.. anything about him, when he hate me himself?"

Mrs. Lee raises a brow to Hee, "you heard that, right?"

But, as usual, Hee didn't answer.

"He heard that, don't worry" Mrs. Lee held her hand, "thank you mom"

"but do you know what hurts more..?" she sighed heavily, "he's seeing that Jungwon again.. you know, Mom. His ex before" she continue, earning Hee's attention.

"so? do you have a problem with that?" His tone has a hint of feeling pissed off.

"See? You never payed attention unless Jungwon is being mentioned" she scoffed, "and, of course. I have a problem with it, i'm your girlfriend. Ah no, your future wife so i have rights to be disappointed."

"delusional. I never considered you as my girlfriend nor ever agreed to be your boyfriend, and what? My future wife?" He laughed, "as far as i know.. my future's partner name is, YANG. JUNGWON." He emphasized his name, following a proud smile after.

"Hee!" His mother yelled, "do you not feel ashamed?!"

"No, not at all. Why would i ashamed to tell to that delusional girl that the only one i love the most in this world is Jungwon?"

‼️ tw // discrimination ‼️

Mrs. Lee breathes sharply, she faced Hyun, "don't listen to him, okay?"

and Heeseung scoffed to that, "that low-born Jungwon is nothing compared to you, he probably just used some love potion or whatever it is to my son."

"He has nothing to give unlike you, you have everything dear"

"you're right m-" Hyun flinched as the sound of knife and fork being put down harshly echoes, making the other people to look at them.

"i'm done." The elder stand up with the chair squeaking the floor.

"How dare yo-"

Hee looked at his mother, he raised an brow.

"Mo- ah no, Mrs. Lee, don't ever call Jungwon a low-born and tell such ridiculous things against to him again. Being rich doesn't give you rights to discriminate him like that" he huffs, "this is the last time that i would let it pass, but if you say this once again, i would never forgive you" he put down the tissues.

"i'll pay for my food" he says before leaving.

Mrs. Lee fell silent, clenching her fist as her son never talked to her like that before, "that Jungwon is really something.." she mumbles, now she thinks that he was a bad influence when the problem was actually her.