Uncovering secrets (what happens in the dark always comes to the light).

So, I know I said I'd focus more on the rebellion, buuut.. I made it a side-task to find out what's up with Sasha and Marcy. Now, I just assumed they were being awkward because they both, well, betrayed me back at the castle, but after a while it seemed more like a personal thing between the two? I mean.. Sasha's been just fine talking to me, and me and Marcy aren't really talking, but she isn't talking to anyone really. Not out of embarrassment, although that probably plays a part in it, but because she's still recovering from the stab wound. So because of her desperation to keep people away from her right now, I was honestly shocked when Sasha went in there.. and it made me wonder if they had something deeper between them rather than a feeling of betrayal due to 'events' from the castle.
Yesterday I tried prying Sasha into talking about it. And it just went something like this!,
"Sasha!"
"Oh - um, what's up, Anne?"
"Is something going on between you and Marc--" and I get cut off.
"Sorry, what?"
"I said--!"
"Sorry, Anne. I'm sorta busy with the frogs. Um.. talk later, okay?"
And before I can even start to respond? He just walked away. Now, I know that seems like a valid reason, but I know he's hiding something. He and Marcy, even after everything that's happened in Amphibia, they're still the two people I grew up being best friends with. I know them, no matter what. And yeah, he's a good liar to others, but I see through him now! Wait - is that Sash? Oh. He's going to Marcy's room again. Of course.

..

He's going to Marcy's room again!

I sneak behind a nearby tree, but made sure I can still see the two through the door. Thankfully they didn't close it. I squint my eyes to see the best I can, and manage to make out Sasha bending down over the bed. Unable to see what's really happening, I scoot to the side a little and see Sasha plant a kiss on Marcy's forehead. My mouth drops open. I did not expect that.. regardless of my surprise, I'm definitely gonna tease Sasha.