Chapter 1

Stacey's POV

Adrenaline rushes through me. My white fur shines in the moonlight. I lift up my head and howl, letting my father know I'm ok. The only reason I'm out here is because this is what Werewolves do on Saturday nights. It's when wolves run free. I transform into my human self. My hair is Black and I have green eyes. My name is Stacey Wolfsbane.

"Stacey!" I hear. It's probably my dad. I turn around, thinking to see my dad, but it's not. It's a wolf I've never seen before. He has gray fur and he has blue eyes. He transforms into human form. His hair is blonde in human form. My mind tells me to run, but my gut tells me to ask questions. And I listen to my gut.

"What are you doing in Blue Moon Pack territory?" I snarl.

"I am no threat to you, Alpha's daughter." He says calmly. How did he know who I was? I calm down a little.

I walk in circles around him. I stop in front of him. "Why are you here?" I ask.

I can see the sadness in his eyes. " I'm a lone wolf," he said. "My pack died by rouges. I was the only one who survived."

"Get on, now!" I yell. I didn't want to be cruel like that, especially because his pack died, with his family in it, but father would never let him be in ours. He ran and tears streamed down my face as I watched him leave.
***
I go back to the pack house. The Alpha and his family live there, and the rest of the pack have houses, too. The Alpha's house is the biggest. My mom, dad, and my sister, Vanessa, brother, Ian, and I live there. I walk in, and I go to my room. I take my iPhone 6 out of my pocket. I see a message from Vanessa.

Vanessa: Hey where r u?
Me: home y?

I put it away and wait for her to answer. Vanessa is 14 and I am 16. Ian is 3. I lay in my bed thinking about my life. How it is simply perfect.