Moral Orel Oneshot: Bears and Breaks

This one is scrappy aha Nurse Bendy has my heart and soul. I love her.

Trigger warning: Mentions of rape, and other dark themes.
No clue if the apartment is canonically accurate (The hallway mainly) the room should be lol. 
Thank you Olykia for the idea! <3
-------------------------------------------------------------

Orel walked up the staircase to the apartment block. His black leather shoe catching the edge of the wooden step.
"Oopsies!" He yelped slipping forwards, he spun onto his side to protect the package je carried. He landed on his side, his left elbow coming into contact with the edge of the step. "Ouchies!" He mumbled. "Oh no the package-" He squeaked a bit anxiously, pulling himself to his feet. His attention was drawn down to the package, he sighed with relief as it looked completely unscathed.

He went up the stairs. Trying to ignore the throbbing pain in his elbow. He grazed it and likely busted a bone.

The walls were a bit damp with mould, painted an off white colour. The wooden flooring creaked underneath his shoes, as he walked. He got his job as the delivery boy back at Figurelli's and he was to deliver a package to Nurse Bendy!

He approached one of the doors. He stood idle for a moment, looking down at the small box in his hands. It was wrapped with brown paper with a string holding it all together. He wondered what it was... It said it was from 'Norm Fakey'. Isn't that Orel's principal? Orel shrugged, noting that it was none of his business.

He knocked on the door, holding the gift with his right hand and knocking with his left. He visibly winced as his arm moved, one of his eyes squinting.

"Coming!" Nurse Bendy's calming voice called. She was a completely different person at home to how she was in public. She walked over to the door, she unlocked the door before turning the golden knob, the dark brown door opened inwards as she shuffled to the side, poking her head out.

Bendy's bleached blonde hair was up in curlers, bright pink cylindrical shapes with bristles to hold her hair in place. She blinked a few times processing what was infront of her. "Orel..?" She blinked a few times. Stepping out from behind the door. She wore a pastel blue dress with a white apron, her collar matching the white apron. She dusted herself off looking curiously towards the boy.

Orel looked up at Bendy. "Yes hello! I have a package for you! Mr Figurelli has me doing deliveries again and apparently he does uh- postage for people who want to go 'anonymous'?" He looked down at his left palm which actually had what he was meant to say written on it. But it was smudged. He readjusted his arm and winced again. "Ouch-"

"Oh. Thank you. Are you okay?" She watched his movement with genuine worry glinting her eyes.

"Yeah- just- fell on my way up the stairs." He smiled with a glint of pain visible in his eyes. Clearly uncomfortable with his arm and the dull pain in it.

"Do you want to come inside- I could have a look at it for you.." Nursula smiled opening the door and shuffling to the side to allow him to enter.

"Okie-Dokie!" Orel nodded and stepped in a bit dramatically. Glancing around. "Gee- Your place sure is nice!" 

Nursula's walls were painted a periwinkle purple-blue. A small white round table sat in the middle of the room with three chairs around it. The chairs were a sky blue colour, two of the chairs having teddy bears sitting in them. One of the bears the larger of the two was dark brown with a furrowed brow and black beady eyes and a black top hat. The other was a goodish yellow colour it wore a black turtleneck with a  multicoloured cap.

To the right was the kitchen, the cabinets were an off white-yellow tone, matching the soft aesthetic of the house.

"Thank you.." Nursula trailed off going into the kitchen, Orel following behind her. "Let me find the first aid kit..." Nursula normally didn't like having people coming into her safe zone. Her apartment was her safe place, but she trusted Orel. She knew he wouldn't do anything to her, sure he might ask some questions but that's better than... Anyways.

"No problem! But I am curious- Why do you have a present from Principal Fakey?" Orel enquired walking towards the kitchen. Not acknowledging the small table with the teddy bears. He likely didn't notice them.

"Oh he's just- A bit silly." She smiled trying to cover up her visible discomfort. She opened one of her cupboards and pulled out a first aid kit. When she's alone in her apartment her age regression is more visible, but there is a chirp to her voice that isn't normally there.

"Oh." Orel noted now holding the package with two hands. He walked over to the counter and placed it down turning to Nurse Bendy.

"So- what bandaid would you like? Oh wait- I think ice packs are for bruises." She nodded to herself before turning to Orel.

Orel glanced over at the package before turning around towards the rest of the room. There was a pink shelf by the door with a radio on it. And a monarch butterfly on the wall. But he wasn't focussed on that, his attention fell on the teddy bears and his interest was peaked.
"Uhm Bendy- why do you have teddy bears..?" He asked, his voice low with concern.

"They're my family Orel. That's Sonny, and Hubby." She smiled, motioning over at the two bears.

"Oh.. Well Hello Sonny and Hubby." He nodded, choosing to play along since it was cute to him. In a wholesome way.

Nursula glanced over at the three and put her hands on her hips. "Go on play nice Sonny. Sorry, he's got an attitude." She rolled her eyes playfully before turning back around, picking up a novelty bandaid and some disinfectant. She wasn't good with her job, sure she was a nurse but she's dimwitted.

Orel giggled a bit, completely dropping the concern from before. "It's okay."

Nursula approached him with the bandaid. "Alright show me your arm please."

"Okie dokie!" Orel smiled, wincing as he straightened his arm out and twisted it so it was visible. It was clearly broken but Nurse Bendy had zero clue whether it was broken or grazed.

She put some disinfectant on it then placed the bandaid on it and smiled. "There you go! All fixed up!" She clapped her hands together. Taking her rubbish to the bin and putting the stuff she got out away. "Would you like to stay for lunch? We have sandwiches!" Bendy opened the fridge and pulled out a plate with cling wrap covering multiple sandwiches, placing it on the table her family was at before walking back into the kitchen.

"Oh sure! But aren't you gonna open your present?" Orel turned his attention back over to the box as he lowered his arm. Figurelli would be fine without him for a bit.

Nursula glanced over at the present and visibly shivered. Going pale as she felt her throat tighten. Her heart rate increased as she stared at it. She didn't know what it was, but she didn't want to know. She felt tears prick her eyes, she didn't notice it for a moment but she had began hyperventilating.

"Nurse Bendy..?" Orel tilted his head noticing her sudden change in moods. "Are you okay?"

Nurse Bendy's pupils pinned as her mind wandered thinking of what it could be as anxiety filled her mind. She felt sick all of a sudden. She inched away from the box and glanced over at her teddy bears then back at the box. She inhaled slowly attempting to gather herself. She approached the counter grabbing the box and holding it in her hands. Before walking over to her trash can and throwing it in. A smile slid across her lips and she turned to Orel.
"I'm okay. Thank you. Now- you can take a seat and help yourself! Oh after I grab the plates." She hummed as she retrieved three plates, making her way over to the table.
She placed a plate infront of each seat.

Orel hesitated. Knowing something was off. He took a seat. Nursula peeled the wrap off of the plate and gave two sandwiches to her makeshift family members. Orel took a sandwich himself and ate it quickly. The present in the back of his mind. Don't forget the lost  376th commandment! Keep your nose out of other people's business. He nodded to himself.
Doesn't matter anyways, it was just a silly gift.