Audrey eats Bobby's "brownie"

⚠️CW: swearing, mentions of weed and weed-use/drug-use⚠️

A/N: Sorry if it looks worst than usual, I drew this on my phone using my finger (the app I used was ibisPaint, not shading ibisPaint users. Y'all are cool B>)

 A/N: Aight screw it, shitpost fanfic time

AU: College

Narrator's POV:

   It was slow and mundane afternoon, Bobby wasn't at home yet. Audrey, Frufru and Melvin didn't where the hell he was, but, he's probably out there, totally not committing any suspicious activity.

     Melvin was on his fifth cup of coffee whilst working on an upcoming comic he and his buddies (Fredo and Pinkeye) were making, Frufru was selling off random shit to make a quick buck and finally — there was Audrey, who was lazing around in her room.

     Audrey could only focus on one thing and one thing only — "Why the hell was Bobby hiding a ziplock baggy with... a Brownie?". And yes, it was literally one damn brownie. She tried to fight her ever growing curiosity to go snooping around Bobby's room, but, Bobby was gonna be at home in forty minutes... So... Audrey quickly stood up from her messy-ass bed and sneakily crept towards Bobby's room, "It'll just be a peek, I'll be out there in a second!" Audrey thought to herself as she quietly opened the door to Bobby's door.

   Once she made it into Bobby's room, she noticed the disturbing amount of 'Keep calm' and 'Good vibes' posters. Audrey could feel her skin crawl — she knows damn well that bitches with too many 'Keep calm' poster are one wrong Starbucks order away from committing twenty counts of arson.

    Audrey's eyes darted around Bobby's room, her eyes then focused on his closet. It was half-opened but Audrey could some of Bobby's clothes and shit, it felt like the closet was beckoning for Audrey to just take a look — so, Audrey succumbs to her own curiosity cause the bitch doesn't know how to control herself. She then walked up to Bobby's closet and flung opened its doors.

      An earthy and woody smell emitted from Bobby's closet causing Audrey to gag and made her eyes water. It was as if a skunk had sprayed its nasty-ass fumes before taking a crap and leaving it to ferment. Audrey quickly covered her nose before going back to snooping around Bobby's closet, "Damn, this bitch lives like this?..." she thought before moving a aside a jar of pickled doll parts. Finally, after pushing and shoving away Bobby's crap, Audrey found a mini fridge. Audrey stared at the small light blue coloured fridge, she then reached for the fridge's handle and pulled it.

As the fridge opened, Audrey felt the cold air exiting out of the fridge and cutting into her like a sharp knife — and there it sat, in all it's glory, one half-eaten brownie kept in a zip-lock bag.

It looked... Magnificent.

     Audrey took the ziplock bag out of the fridge and closed the fridge door. She wondered why Bobby was so protective over a brownie? But then Audrey thought: "Maybe it's cause it made him really relaxed?..." Well, yesterday Bobby was acting more than usual relaxed — he was so "relaxed": that he didn't even seem to notice or pay any mind to anyone. He just stares into... Well, nothing! Audrey then thought about how red Bobby's eyes were, perhaps, he didn't get enough sleep that night? Audrey then stared at the ziplock bag containing the brownie, she then felt her stomach grumbled.