The premiere

You walk out side and see Brady and you run up to h and hug him. After a bit you guys got in the car and started gossiping. Some how Miguel came on topic. "So do you and Miguel talk?" He asks. "Nah not really just a few words here and there" I say. "BORING" he yells. "How am I boring asshat?" I ask. "Be friends with Miguel and I'll consider talking to you again😒" he says. "NO BRADY. Fien your lucky your my best friend." I say.

Brady sits there smirking thinking to himself. His plan was working. Brady thought Miguel looked good with y/n so he's trying to make it happen. #gobrady😜

——TIME SKIP TO WHEN THEY PULL UP——

"Promise you'll talk to me if I become friends with um whats his name. I forgot." I say. He nods so we hop out the car and Brady starts whispering something to mason and I start looking for Miguel. I see him talking to some girl I hear about. Her names Maya. [no hate to maya but she's gonna be mean in this story😒😜] I start walking up to him and she looks at me with a dirty look. Bitch tf? Anyways k walked up to him as she scoffed silently. "Hi you must be Miguel." I say. "Oh it's not autograph time m yet sorry." He says. "Um I wasn't here for that not to be rude but wanna be friends? You kinda have no choice because Brady won't talk to me til I'm your friend. Yes? Okay good bye." She says walking away. He was shocked but grabbed her arm spinning her around back to face him and he gave her his number.  "Add me to the group chat with you and your other friends in it." With that I nodded and walked away. How'd he know about my gc? I decided at add him as a contact. I set his name as Miguel🙄 and then I was added to some random ass gc.

                     Y/ns future husband|Miguel
Inlove with Mikey| Y/n
                     The grabbers fav| Mason
MY DREAMS ARE JUST DREAMS!|Madeline
                      Pinball Lover| Brady
                  Need a lab partner?|becca
                            ⚾️⚾️😫| Tristan

⚾️⚾️😫
You guys I made this gc.  
                                             Inlove with Mikey
                            Tristan what is my name and who is Mikey????💀💀💀

Y/ns future husband
I am
                                             Inlove with Mikey
   Nice answer smarty anyways what's your name
Y/ns future husband
Oh right mb mb it's Miguel and my nickname is Mikey but she got a point tristan why is this my name

⚾️⚾️😫
Because.

Pinball lover
Your friends with Miguel now so were besties again
but first go down to Miguel room we're all there.

Y/ns future husband
You guys aren't-

⚾️⚾️😫 removed Y/ns future husband from the group chat.

MY DREAMS ARE JUST DREAMS!
Hey oh nvm this name ain't funny🫤

⚾️⚾️😫
Cry me a river and y/n go down to his room now

Inlove with Mikey
Alr chill out tris and Brady I'm going😒😒😒

With that she got off her phone and walked down to Miguel's hotel room. He was there since they were staying for a while. Infront of his room she didn't even knock she took out her phone and took a pic for insta.

@theyluvy/nnn

Liked by @masonthamesofficial, @brady_hepner, @tristanpravong, and 198,585 other

Caption: bout to hang out with my other friends and forced friend Miguel😔

She looks up from her phone to see Miguel standing in the door frame looking around. "You gonna stand there and take pics all day for insta or come in?" He says pulling her inside. "Where are the others?" I ask. "I tried to tell you-" he says. "I know dipshit I knew they weren't here🙄" she says. So she still came? Miguel thought to himself he wants to get to know the girl he decided.