Chapter 1

Mat's pov:

Another day a new hunt. I think as we hang around on the sidewalk waiting for Raven (camera women) to start recording.

"Hola, yoi soy Patty mayo, como estas." Patt says as he stands in front of the camera. (Idk Spanish, sorry, I only put what Patt said)

He pushed up his sunglasses and looked towards Zak, that was standing next to me.

"Hola, mi soy Zak Holman, y tu?" Zak answered looking at Patty. "Soy boots" Patt smiled pointing towards Zak.

Zak tilted his head and looked towards me before laughing. I chuckled as Patty laughed walking towards us.

"Alright we've got an interesting one today, we've got a search warrant for the location today, so here's that." Zak said handing a piece of paper to Patt.

"We're going after Jeff Laura." Zak exclaimed. Holding up his phone, Zak carried on, "just so everyone is on the same page, this is a photo of him off of his Instagram that was taken recently."

Patt looked at the picture and said, "yeah, that's fully water muscles." I chuckled and smiled at him nodding.

He smiled and carried on listening to Zak talk about the new hunt.

I zoned out when they started taking about how much the guy Jeff weighed. I zoned back in when Patt taked about him fighting Joey Beltrán, in a bare knuckle box.

I smiled and imagend Patt fighting a boxer, it brought me to smile. Patt started taking about him letting Joey win.

I just chuckled and looked at the paper in Patt's hands. "What is this, a sawzall?" Patt questioned looking at Zak.

"Yeah an electric saw." I said, standing next to Zak. Patt looked at me and nodded going back to reading the info.

"It just says wrench?" Patt said. "Well, maybe a pipe wrench?" Zak shrugged.
"Wrench?" Patt questioned again.

"Well, I don't know, the Judge filled it out so, you'll have to call them?" Zak carried on.

"Wrench, hammer, sawzall." Patt read out. "Yep, that's correct" Zak confirmed.

I zoned out again as they looked at the list, I'll just ask Patt afterwards. " I don't understand the wrench and the hammer?" Patt said scratching his chin, turning to me.

I shrugged and raised my arms up, blowing out air in confusion. He chuckled at me. "How do you differentiate? What if there's three hammers?" Patt said.

"Well I think it's because of the minerals they get from-" Trevor said getting cut off by Patt.

"I know about the converters, I'm talking about the tools" Patt waved his arms around. I raised an eyebrow at the converter part, obviously I hadn't been listening at that part.

"How the fuck do you know? A wrench?" Patt raised his voice, his arms waving around.

"Maybe they'll all be together I don't know?" The other guy said. "Alright, fucking judge obvious." Patt shouted. We all laughed.

"I got a hammer!" The other guy said jokingly as Zak laughed in the background. "How about a serial number on some shit?" Patt said messing about with the paper Infront of him.

"How would they get a serial number when it's like-" "stolen items!" Patt cut Zak off. I chuckled and ran a hand through my hair, resting my hands on my bullet proof vest.

"Alright, ignore the wrench and the hammer, because I can tell you that's wrong." Patt said confidently.

"Look for the sawzall, no- a phase electronic saw, fine that's like a brand." Patt smiled.