It's A Deal

Feb 22th 2001

"I will not stand for this!" said Jay,the leader of the werewolves," these crazed vampires are running around and killing humans left and right! One of these days we're all gonna get caught because of it" Jay yells . "settle down" said Liam, the leader of the vampires. "I'll personally deal with them."Liam assures "didn't you say that last time?" chirpse bertha leader of the witches.

"I promise ill get this all sorted tonight," Liam says, sighing has he thinks about what he's gonna have to do later that evening."i don't understand why Liam is the head of the council when he can't even lead his people correctly."Jay growls."im the head of the council because we Won the war, so if you don't want me and my people to obliterate your kind from this earth i suggest you be quiet" Liam shouts baring his fangs.

"Meeting adjourned '' Liam says as he stands up from his seat and vanishes." well this meeting was a total waste of time. Peace" says bertha as she hops on her broomstick. "I hope he actually does something this time," she says has she rides away. other council members start to leave as well. soon it was only jay standing there." come out, i can smell you" Jay growls, Liam appears in front of him." that nose of yours is amazing" he quips "why are you still here?" said jay has he watched the smaller man closely,he wouldn't admit it but he might have even been checking him out a little.

"I know i said it earlier but i just wanted to make sure you knew that if you ever try to overthrow me i WILL kill you. And that would be such a shame considering the fact that your niece only has you left as a family member."Liam says slyly trialing a finger down Jays chest, Jay lets out a deep growl."WHO TOLD YOU ABOUT HER" Jay snarls. "I have my ways" Liam said as he stood on his tiptoes to boop Jay on the nose.liam then turns into a small black bat and flew away.Jay was left their angry and confused

Liam transforms back into his human form in front of a big house, he then pulls out his phone and calls his sister amoiyah "are you sure this is the right place? It looks way to nice to be Rebecca's" "positive" she answers checking her big brother's location. "Alright." Liam huffs never in a million years did he think he'd have to do this." don't think about it to much, she's not the Rebecca we know anymore. She's in a blood rage, there's nothing we can do now." amoiyah says feeling awful for her brother,"i see"liam says then hangs up the phone.

Liam enters the house threw a doggy door and quickly and silently makes his way upstairs, he sniffs out rebeca behind one of the many doors. He slowly opens the door to find his old friend sound asleep in her bed.he puts his gloves on and takes his silver bullets out of his pocket and loads it in his gun.just when he was about to shoot her threw her heart she wakes up and screams loudly, liam didn't know what was going on he hasn't shot her yet she was screaming .she stops screaming for a moment but then noticed liam and starts screaming and crying again."PLEASE WAIT IM PREG-" *BANG* liam shot her threw the heart.has he starts walking away crying he hears crying.he walks back over to rebecca's bed and sees a baby covered in rebecca's ashes."shit" liam whispers. He takes the baby up and hurriedly runs out of the house . When he gets out of the house he sees someone pulling into the driveway.he shifts into a child and walks away from the house.

once he's a good distance away he gets out his phone and calls amoiyah "wh-" "REBECA WAS PREGNANT" he shouts "how? Only purebloods like us and...she didn't conserve with a human did she?" "the child has a heartbeat so im gonna assume she did" "damn it, she broke every rule in the book, imagine what would have happened if she gave birth and the doctors inspected the baby!" "i'm not worried about that right now i'm worried about the person who just pulled into her driveway. If they find her ashes they're gonna think something up." Liam says "dont worry they'll just think your a serial murder who cremates their victimes and dumps the remains on their bed"amoiyah jokes.